What's new

General/Other - Takeda Takeda Community: Possible Suggested Improvements

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Lasher bf2 into a mid and low slash (df1) should be a low, I think Lasher might actually be pretty solid with those changes.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
I think it would give a good reason to play Lasher over the other two.
Yeah, i was amazed with Takeda's Lasher whip attacks when i saw him at the first time on Kombat Kast... Then i get MKX... Lasher was my first choice and my first disappointment :(

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Yeah, i was amazed with Takeda's Lasher whip attacks when i saw him at the first time on Kombat Kast... Then i get MKX... Lasher was my first choice and my first disappointment :(
Pretty sure I said in the thread for Takeda's Kombat Kast reveal that he looked really OP and that he would run the game. Good times

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Fix the bugs

Make b1 a true mid and extend the hitbox as well as shave some frames.

Give me extended hitstun on ex kunai that DO NOT launch (I.e. ex kunai in the corner) so I can do corner damage while maintaining safety.

B21 hitbox matches the animation.

That's all I want please NRS :(
Give me a reason to use 21.. That's what I want!! And for christ g's sake give torpedo kick more air priority! lol

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

this is very much how i felt. i really tryied to make lasher work for me day one but i just ended up clicking with SR

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
this is very much how i felt. i really tryied to make lasher work for me day one but i just ended up clicking with SR
Me too, even with like zero knowledge of the game i already felt that Lasher was weak in day one. Just remembered of me trying to play against the AI on very hard and being rushed without mercy lol Its so bad that we can't even use our character's unique moves (whips) lol

Last edited:

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Didnt really like him after a few weeks with him, He wasnt 'too hard'. Keep the ethuggin up though
sweet im considered an ethug? wow that means so much that means im actually tough somewhere! but nah fair enough it just annoys me when people drop characters that they love because they think that they suck.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
sweet im considered an ethug? wow that means so much that means im actually tough somewhere! but nah fair enough it just annoys me when people drop characters that they love because they think that they suck.
Wow. You guys squashed an online argument in like four posts. Nice.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Damn man...no responses yet, can we at least buff takedas wardrobe? Can we get a cool samurai outfit like takedas dad has? Or even half the buffs takedas dad got? It should run in the family right?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Damn man...no responses yet, can we at least buff takedas wardrobe? Can we get a cool samurai outfit like takedas dad has? Or even half the buffs takedas dad got? It should run in the family right?
haha i guess we really just start playing the waiting game. ..either way... im on a misson to find the dirtest takeda set ups... tonight im gonna lab it out with lasher a bit. ... oh and i made a new avatar.. i think its quiet funny :)