What's new

Match-up Discussion Swiftts flash mu chart

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
i didn't get a notification for this. Flash shazam is probably 6-4 flash. Also flash is one of the few character i actually cannot WU for free against. Fun fact you Lightning Kicks autocorrects for whatever reason. Also the lame game is teleport and dont get hit with headbutt from full screen. Although if the Shazam player blocks it in time he gets a 40% punish which is nice. Also standing 3 at the start of the match because every flash player dashes up at the start of the match and it feels great kicking flash in the face
Forgot got the number right though :p

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
S3 that can't be hit-confirmed, negative on block, and have to burn a bar to make the launcher safe, on block gives a shit situation for Zat. The only thing better about it over b2 is that it's 2 frames faster and JUST out ranges it. But b2 is by far superior.
It anti airs catches dashes and Is a great footsie tool.

coolwhip

Noob
He bodied me but I was testing out escrima trying to make it work. When I started going o staff right away it was much closer. I don't remember the score though

I also had no idea he was recording
Can Bill or Thrill for this week be whether Flash is a top 5 character? That's my suggestion. You're the host.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
What!? B2 and B22 are both plus on block, B22 can be hit confirmed into a 50% + combo or you can just cancel it into a safe meterless launcher, also S3 has more whiff recovery than B2. B2 is an amazing normal, S3 is just an ok normal.
E You can d2 sp dk the frametrap the meterless launcher gets like 20% in the corner it gets more but how would it hit you in the corner? So your reaction is silly @Phosferrax

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
E You can d2 sp dk the frametrap the meterless launcher gets like 20% in the corner it gets more but how would it hit you in the corner? So your reaction is silly @Phosferrax
I meant SAFE on block without spending meter, if you spend one bar on hit you get 50% more... Also B22 into D12 is the frame trap, once we respect it you can start mixing it up with F2 as well.