What's new

Match-up Discussion Swiftts flash mu chart

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Jump over gets clipped b3 is too slow nj1 gets bodied and its when I get in thats hard as he has s1 quick un punishable a +d1 if u crouch throw out d1 occasionally I cant do anything.
Jump over doesn't get clipped, MB B3 is not too slow, NJ1 works in the corner, and a well-timed F3 beats it clean.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Jump over doesn't get clipped, MB B3 is not too slow, NJ1 works in the corner, and a well-timed F3 beats it clean.
I find that jumping over gets clipped unless I use RMS forward to run into his body and then jump. If I knock him down and just do a nj without RMS forward, the staff will hit me. That might be what he's talking about.

HeroesNZ

I find that jumping over gets clipped unless I use RMS forward to run into his body and then jump. If I knock him down and just do a nj without RMS forward, the staff will hit me. That might be what he's talking about.
I'm literally just talking about a late forward jump over NW's body on knockdown. If your read is correct and NW woke up with staff spin, then just dash up and have your way with him.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
You're probably too impatient. I recorded some games with LOTF that I'll upload tonight. Some of your viewpoints are narrow minded. You said you're open to debate so don't tell someone 'no'. HeroesNZ is right btw. Not sure about NJ1 stuffing it but everything else is true.
Look I will watch the video and b3 doesnt jump over doesnt either it may be my impatience so ill watch your vid see what you do to get past the wu and ill implement it :]

HeroesNZ

Does it make FG whiff as well?
Last time I checked, yeah it would fly away in the same direction as the staff spin. Flash can get a free dash, but I'm not too sure if the Lightning Charge will punish though.

TKB

Noob
Deathstroke loses to Flash 4-6 imo.

Deathstroke likes to annoy you with guns and make you come to him which usually ends up forcing your opponent to make mistakes; this doesn't work well with Flash because as you said he can punish guns with LC from almost full screen, not to mention the shake move that negates zoning.

On top of that he outdamages deathstroke... Badly. One of your trait combos with 1 bar is slightly less damage than two of my meter less Bnbs. If I have a background bounce I can get pretty strong damage but still not quite what flash can with his trait.

You mentioned Deathstroke has a safe wakeup... Which he does against most of the cast, but not the flash. You can punish Sword Spin with flying uppercut on block.

Your D2 is good. I don't know why you think it's bad, it's not at all. Your d2 can beat out deathstrokes j3 clean If timed correctly, and deathstrokes j3 is broke.

Also, I don't think flash beats Sinestro either; I think it's an even 5-5. They both have the tools to deal with eachother very well, and it's a pretty fun matchup.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Aquaman 5 5
I believe this mu is in no ones favor as although flash can punish ftd for like 30% if the am is smart he wont do it in range, am has great footsies you cant jump on him as his anti air is great and his a2a with j3 is great he gets decent dmg but flash gets more with trait you can also use intetactbles to negate trait but if they block it or it whitffs thats 30+% gone with a d1 ftd combo overall the mu is even although im open to discussion @emperor Theo

Ares: 5 5 (arguable 6 4)
Although this character is an absolute shitter he is really annoying to flash because if you play it right like @Mr Aquaman flash doesnt just get in jump backs fucking kill this character and ares jbs are quite good jb1 mainly, flash does out dmg him but once again after he gets in, and even if he gets in there is no oki because of his tp you can bait this but he has more than one tp option and if hes a mong he will wu with gp which will hit at least once but mostly isnt a problem as j2 smashes it overall the mu is quite even there is a slight flash advantage

Bane: 7 3
Bane just gets shit on with the multi hits and the anti wu tech there is vs him the mu is overwhelmingly shit because he cant just mash his armored wus anymore no he has to think lol but overall bane has no real options @BiPolarExxpress

Batman: 5 5 (arguable 6 4)
This mu is debated like fuck but most people just accept 5 5 nowadays. The reason I say 5 5 is because although all you mongs out there like to believe flash has a good d2 he doesnt really its quite mediocre and cant aa baman at all it trades sometimes but never wins clean you can try to a2a him with j1 or 2 these are both decent options with high success rates . This mu consists of the flash blocking until his trait is gone (pushblocking) then rushing his shit down but if u get a kd the mu turns baad as bats has no wu options at all that d12 wont stuff this makes an insane oki game and batman could lose a whole lifebar from one kd. On the other hand batman has decent zoning and decent mixups with the +as fuck batarangs that get him a free dash up and b1 or grab etc he also does good damage not as much as flash unless the flash tries a reset then they get similar dmg in the 35/40 range. In conclusion the mu is in flashes favor but ill leave it to the god lord to decide if its 6 4
@FOREVER KING
Batgirl: should have been before bman but fuccckk it 5 5 both chatacters are broken bgirl more so but long story short both have one hit lifebar taking capabilities makes for interesting matches @SonicFox5000

Black adam 5 5
Adam is annoying character for flash he does decent damage has that bullshit dk and lightning that sucks. Flash can d2 under lightning hands but its risky as he has to know its coming so if the ba has a pattern sure the mus 6 4 but if the adam isnt an idiot he will mix things up jb all game bait lghtning charge the mu could go either way but nothing has been shown to me to say oh he wins this so until then I shall leave it at 5 5 @any ba player out there

Cyborg 6 4
Cyborg is arguably the most annoyng character in injustice the patience needed to play against this character is a lot more than I have, anyway he gets beat in this mu as he has no wus and rms goes under iafb @Relaxedstate @rm eempyrean @kineticbalding1

Deathstroke 5 5
Damn another damn 5 5 ikr but anyways most people think flash wins this because he can punish guns on block to that I say lol fuck off the shit is hard as a motherfucker and sometimes doesnt work in time so you eat 30+% into oki or fullscreen zoning and a smart ds will bait lc hard as a motherfucker he also has a safe wu which leads to mind games because you can nj punish it but if he wakes up with the other you get hit although if you block this hes fucked. @DJT/MIT

Dd 6 4
Dd can do all his normal shenanigans buttttt flash can also do similar corner shenanigans and because flashes damage is great he wins the damage game corner game is similar footsie game similar dd has good jump attacks but they can be d2ed neutral is just walking back and forth until he does that charge mb then u guess but he has nothing going for him in this mu as his corner game is equaled and damage is outdone.
@Eldriken

Catwoman *forgot so I put it In here*
5 5
Both have great oki flash has better dmg she has better keep away with gdlk jb2 she has a safe wu so does flash. Very even mu that consists of getting a health lead early
@GGA 16 Bit @Ra Helios

Green arrow 6 4
Truly annoying mu just arrows everywhere and running away arrow only loses due to his terrible damage game as his keepaway game vs flash is quite great
@7L

Green lantern 6 4
Green lantern loses this mu due to him not having a safe wu as soon I get in it is game over for him. As he has to make a guess and if he guesses wrong hes dead.
@Undeadjim @gross

Hawkgirl 5 5
This mu is also annoying as both characters have great damage and decent mixups the flash player needs to know when to poke as hg has a dominant d1 And many quick moves like hawk evade and mace charge.
@Espio

Harley Quinn 6 4
This mu is 6 4 for a few reasons 1. You can easily punish her wus 2.you out damage her harley has decent zoning and keeps flash out pretty well but when he gets in its most of her lifebar gone. You cant jump on harley as her a2as are great you can d2 her if you preemptively do it.
Saltface and eevee whatever your tags are

Joker no one cares lbsh

Killer frost 5 5
This mu is 5 5 as both characters have good mixups killer frosts keepaway game is meh the flash just needs to be patient and work his way in. Oki is hard in this mu as kf has a safe wu although this can be beat with mbf3.
@The_Furax

Lex luthor 6 4
Lex is an ok character with great zoning, the flash player must work his way in and once he gets there its like vs batman terrible wus so the oki game is great in this mu.
@rev0lver

Lobo 6 4
These characters both have great damage and mixups, however lobo for his higher damaging combos will usually have to spend 2 meters so he usually will have less meter for when he needs to clash. Raw f3 beats every wu bar air grab this is great if you see they are wu happy.
@Decay

Mmh 5 5
This match is very even as flash is an extreme rushdown character and mmh is heavily a zoning Chsracter. The characters both have good mixups flash out damages martian but mmh has better mixups flash can punish oh tp which is essential in the mu. Flash once again just has to make his way in through the great zoning mmh has with mb orbs pillars etc Then get sometging started.
@Peckapowa @EMPEROR_JUPITER

Nightwing 5 5 (arguably 4 6)
Nw has to go to staff for this mu as it makes all of flashes normals whiff his d1 is extremely quick and plus on block which is also hard to deal with his zoning In staff is decent vs flash.
All in all I think flash loses this mu as there is no oki because of stsff spin and he gets zoned out.
@FOREVER EL1TE

Raven 6 4
This is a hard match for raven as she can kinda zone out flash but her zoning is mediocre flash can punish grab on block and she just cant do much as she has to try and not do the grab which most ravens will throw out there and her wu game is pretty terrible.
@blind ducky @OG Mannimal

Scorp 7 3
Scorpion cant do much in this mu as he gets out damaged flash can punish most of his useful moves such as mb tele b2 etc this just makes the mu extremely hard imo.
@hunchy

Sinestro 6 4
Sinestro has ok zoning he cant keep flash out easily as fearblast whiffs from 3/4 screen and on, another mu that has great oki because sinestro has shit wus. If sinestro gets trait the mu goes in his favor as he can zone you and come in for free pressure and you have to wait until he wastes his full trait which can take a while.
@cR WoundCowboy

Solomon grundy 6 4
This mu is much like bane you have to abuse multi hits and mbb3 alllllotttt grundy does similar damage to flash but is extremely slow and his best armoured attack gets beaten by j2 into anything he loses the mu most definitley because of this.
@Billy Dha Kid

Shazam 6 4
Shazam has a terrible keep away game flash out damages him and the only reason it isnt 7 3 is because of the damn tp -_- which means no oki :(.
@RM Indecisive

Superman 5 5
Superman has decent keepaway which makes you have to work hard to get in but once you get in he cant do much as if he gets kd mbf3 beats rising grab almost every time for 40+% and your d2 kills his pressure
@Furbe @DarksydeDash

Wowo 5 5
This mu is tough as wowo has great footsies and needs nearly 0 meter both characters have good dmg and kd games but wowo wins in the air as her j3 is so dominant. Flash has a better ground game though and they both have similar corner games.
@A F0xy Grampa
@Skeezer12
Zatanna 5 5
This mu is one that depends on who gets first hit as it usually leads to a vortex. If zat gets first hit shell vortex you then put you full screen which is where she can get her trait out and this brings mindgames in as she could fire a low show and you could jump over or she could shoot you out of the air and setup an otg or go for more chip. Flash has a great tp punish in lc and can nj kicks this has to be on a read though. He also out damages her and lc is also good vs trait.
@Phosferrax @deg222

Zod 5 5
Zod is a fantastic zoning character, he gives flash a real hard time getting in and even if flash does get in he has a safe wu. The flash player needs to slide under zod balls and overall play better than the zod to win.
@Relaxedstate

Sorry for the shit grammar dont blow up my english teacher its this damn keyboard I swear :p

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
"His d2 kills his pressure," while it is a VERY good option it doesn't "kill" Supe's pressure. A MB breath can counter it as the d2 will whiff. Sure it requires meter but on block its safe, covers all your jump options, and leads to 55%. Eventually your options will come down to L.C. or MB b3/f3 but hus trait stops that. Lastly, concerning midscreen pressure, f2 breath puts me close enough to whiff punish and prevents you from jumping out if timed correctly. Your only options will be to back dash, and the previous options mentioned before.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
[q="DarksydeDash, post: 1547775, member: 17400"]"His d2 kills his pressure," while it is a VERY good option it doesn't "kill" Supe's pressure. A MB breath can counter it as the d2 will whiff. Sure it requires meter but on block its safe, covers all your jump options, and leads to 55%. Eventually your options will come down to L.C. or MB b3/f3 but hus trait stops that. Lastly, concerning midscreen pressure, f2 breath puts me close enough to whiff punish and prevents you from jumping out if timed correctly. Your only options will be to back dash, and the previous options mentioned before.[/quote]
I know it doesnt kill his pressure but I dont think he can continually do f23 midscreen as d2 even after breath lowers his hitbox to where the f23 will whiff and is quick enough to not be whiff punished

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
[q="DarksydeDash, post: 1547775, member: 17400"]"His d2 kills his pressure," while it is a VERY good option it doesn't "kill" Supe's pressure. A MB breath can counter it as the d2 will whiff. Sure it requires meter but on block its safe, covers all your jump options, and leads to 55%. Eventually your options will come down to L.C. or MB b3/f3 but hus trait stops that. Lastly, concerning midscreen pressure, f2 breath puts me close enough to whiff punish and prevents you from jumping out if timed correctly. Your only options will be to back dash, and the previous options mentioned before.
I know it doesnt kill his pressure but I dont think he can continually do f23 midscreen as d2 even after breath lowers his hitbox to where the f23 will whiff and is quick enough to not be whiff punished[/quote]
I said f2 midscreen not f23.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Zatanna 5 5
This mu is one that depends on who gets first hit as it usually leads to a vortex. If zat gets first hit shell vortex you then put you full screen which is where she can get her trait out and this brings mindgames in as she could fire a low show and you could jump over or she could shoot you out of the air and setup an otg or go for more chip. Flash has a great tp punish in lc and can nj kicks this has to be on a read though. He also out damages her and lc is also good vs trait.
@Phosferrax @deg222
Flash beats Zatanna, great damage, better pressure. does not get zoned out, takes a bit of a hit from trait zoning, but can punish puppetmaster from more than quarter screen away.. We have a lot of troubles even getting you into vortex... but when we do it even outs some. I'm claiming 6-4 Flash. 5.5-4.5 at the very best.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Dash, post: 1547803, member: 17400"]I know it doesnt kill his pressure but I dont think he can continually do f23 midscreen as d2 even after breath lowers his hitbox to where the f23 will whiff and is quick enough to not be whiff punished[/quote]
I said f2 midscreen not f23.[/quote]
oh my bad sorry

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Nikki!!! Where've you been!
Also flash 7-3s Joker.
GL might be a 6-4 or 5-5. Gross and Honeybee need to play. Heck, gross and everyone need to play.
My name is Virgil lol and I just set up my internet but Injustice doesn't want to work it's the only game that doesn't want to work:/