What's new

Match-up Discussion Swiftts flash mu chart

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Aquaman 5 5
I believe this MU is in no one's favor. Although Flash can punish FTD for like 30%, if the AM is smart he won't do it in range. AM has great footsies, you can't jump on him as his anti-air is great and his A2A with j3 is great. He gets decent damage but Flash gets more with trait. You can also use interactables to negate trait but if they block it or it whiffs that's 30+% gone with a d1 FTD combo. Overall the MU is even although i'm open to discussion @emperor Theo

Ares: 5 5 (arguable 6 4)
Although this character is an absolute shitter, he is really annoying to Flash because if you play it right like @Mr Aquaman Flash doesn't just get in. Jump backs fucking kill this character and Ares jump backs are quite good jb1 mainly. Flash does out-damage him but once again after he gets in, and even if he gets in there is no oki because of his TP. You can bait his TP but he has more than one TP option. If he's a mong he will wakeup with GP which will hit at least once but mostly isn't a problem as j2 smashes it overall the MU is quite even there is a slight flash advantage.

Bane: 7 3
Bane just gets shit on with the multi-hits and the anti-WU tech there is versus him. The mu is overwhelmingly shit because he can't just mash his armored WUs anymore; no, he has to think but overall Bane has no real options. @BiPolarExxpress

Batman: 5 5 (arguable 6 4)
This mu is debated like fuck but most people just accept 5 5 nowadays. The reason I say 5 5 is because although all you mongs out there like to believe Flash has a good d2, he doesn't really. His d2 is quite mediocre and can't AA Batman at all; it trades sometimes but never wins clean you can try to A2A him with j1 or 2 these are both decent options with high success rates. This MU consists of the Flash blocking until his trait is gone (pushblocking) then rushing his shit down. If you get a KD, the MU turns bad as Bats has no WU options at all that d12 won't stuff, this makes an insane oki game and Batman could lose a whole lifebar from one KD. On the other hand Batman has decent zoning and decent mixups with the +as fuck batarangs that get him a free dash up and b1 or grab, etc. He also does good damage not as much as Flash unless the Flash tries a reset then they get similar damage in the 35/40 range. In conclusion, the MU is in Flash's favor but i'll leave it to the god lord to decide if its 6 4.
@FOREVER KING

Batgirl: Should have been before Batman but fuck it 5 5 both characters are broken Batgirl is more so but long story short both have one hit lifebar taking capabilities makes for interesting matches. @SonicFox5000

Black Adam 5 5
Adam is annoying character for Flash. He does decent damage, has that bullshit divekick, and lightning that sucks. Flash can d2 under lightning hands but its risky as he has to know its coming. If the BA has a pattern sure the mus 6 4 but if the Adam isn't an idiot he will mix things up: jumpback all game, bait lightning charge, the mu could go either way but nothing has been shown to me to say, "oh he wins this" so until then I shall leave it at 5 5. @any BA player out there

Cyborg 6 4
Cyborg is arguably the most annoying character in injustice. The patience needed to play against this character is a lot more than I have, anyway he gets beat in this mu as he has no WUs and RMS goes under IAFB. @Relaxedstate @rm eempyrean @kineticbalding1

Deathstroke 5 5 (arguably 6 4)
Damn another damn 5 5. Anyways, most people think Flash wins this because he can punish guns on block to that I say lol fuck off. The shit is hard as a motherfucker and sometimes doesn't work in time so you eat 30+% into oki or fullscreen zoning also a smart DS will bait lightning charge hard as a motherfucker. He also has a safe WU which leads to mind games because you can NJ punish it but if he wakes up with the other you get hit although if you block this he's fucked. @DJT/MIT

Doomsday 6 4
DD can do all his normal shenanigans but Flash can also do similar corner shenanigans and because Flash's damage is great, he wins the damage game. Corner game is similar footsie game, DD has good jump attacks but they can be d2ed. Neutral is just walking back and forth until he does that charge MB then u guess but he has nothing going for him in this mu as his corner game is equaled and damage is outdone.
@Eldriken

Catwoman *forgot so I put it in here*
5 5
Both have great oki Flash has better damage. She has better keep away with gdlk jb2. She has a safe WU so does Flash. Very even MU that consists of getting a health lead early.
@GGA 16 Bit @Ra Helios

Green Arrow 6 4
Truly annoying MU just arrows everywhere and running away. Arrow only loses due to his terrible damage game as his keepaway game vs Flash is quite great.
@7L

Green Lantern 6 4
Green Lantern loses this MU due to him not having a safe WU. As soon I get in it is game over for him. As he has to make a guess and if he guesses wrong hes dead.
@Undeadjim @gross

Hawkgirl 5 5
This MU is also annoying as both characters have great damage and decent mixups. The Flash player needs to know when to poke as HG has a dominant d1 and many quick moves like wing evade and mace charge.
@Espio

Harley Quinn 6 4
This mu is 6 4 for a few reasons:
1. You can easily punish her WUs.
2. You out damage her.
Harley has decent zoning and keeps Flash out pretty well but when he gets in it's most of her lifebar gone. You can't jump on Harley as her a2as are great; however, you can d2 her if you preemptively do it.
@Saltface and eevee whatever your tags are

Joker
No one cares lbsh

Killer frost 5 5
This MU is 5 5 as both characters have good mixups. Killer Frost's keepaway game is meh the Flash just needs to be patient and work his way in. Oki is hard in this MU as KF has a safe WU although this can be beat with MB F3.
@The_Furax

Lex Luthor 6 4
Lex is an ok character with great zoning, the flash player must work his way in and once he gets there it's like vs Batman, terrible WUs, so the oki game is great in this MU.
@rev0lver

Lobo 6 4
These characters both have great damage and mixups, however Lobo for his higher damaging combos will usually have to spend 2 meters so he usually will have less meter for when he needs to clash. Raw F3 beats every WU bar air grab this is great if you see they are WU happy.
@Decay

Martian Manhunter 5 5
This match is very even as Flash is an extreme rushdown character and MMH is heavily a zoning character. The characters both have good mixups Flash out damages Martian but MMH has better mixups Flash can punish OH TP which is essential in the mu. Flash once again just has to make his way in through the great zoning MMH has with MB orbs, pillars, etc. then get something started.
@Peckapowa @EMPEROR_JUPITER

Nightwing 5 5 (arguably 4 6)
NW has to go to staff for this MU as it makes all of Flash's normals whiff. His d1 is extremely quick and plus on block which is also hard to deal with. His zoning in staff is decent vs Flash.
All in all I think Flash loses this MU as there is no oki because of staff spin and he gets zoned out.
@FOREVER EL1TE

Raven 6 4
This is a hard match for Raven as she can kinda zone out Flash but her zoning is mediocre. Flash can punish grab on block and she just can't do much as she has to try and not do the grab which most Raven's will throw out there and her WU game is pretty terrible.
@blind ducky @OG Mannimal

Scorpion 7 3 (arguably 6 4)
Scorpion can't do much in this MU as he gets out damaged. Flash can punish most of his useful moves such as MB tele, b2, etc. This just makes the MU extremely hard imo.
@hunchy

Sinestro 6 4
Sinestro has ok zoning. He can't keep Flash out easily as fearblast whiffs from 3/4 screen and on. Another MU that has great oki because Sinestro has shit WUs. If Sinestro gets trait the mu goes in his favor as he can zone you and come in for free pressure and you have to wait until he wastes his full trait which can take a while.
@cR WoundCowboy

Solomon Grundy 6 4
This mu is much like Bane you have to abuse multi hits and mbb3 a lot. Grundy does similar damage to Flash but is extremely slow and his best armoured attack gets beaten by j2 into anything he loses the MU most definitely because of this.
@Billy Dha Kid

Shazam 6 4
Shazam has a terrible keep away game. Flash out damages him and the only reason it isn't 7 3 is because of the damn TP -_- which means no oki :(.
@RM Indecisive

Superman 5 5
Superman has decent keepaway which makes you have to work hard to get in but once you get in he can't do much as if he gets knocked down MB F3 beats rising grab almost every time for 40+% and your d2 kills his pressure.
@Furbe @DarksydeDash

Wonder Woman 5 5
This MU is tough as wowo has great footsies and needs nearly 0 meter both characters have good damage and KD games but wowo wins in the air as her j3 is so dominant. Flash has a better ground game though and they both have similar corner games.
@A F0xy Grampa
@Skeezer12

Zatanna 5 5
This MU is one that depends on who gets first hit as it usually leads to a vortex. If Zat gets first hit, she'll vortex you then put you full screen which is where she can get her trait out; this brings mindgames in as she could fire a low shot and you could jump over or she could shoot you out of the air and setup an OTG or go for more chip. Flash has a great TP punish in LC and can NJ kicks this has to be on a read though. He also out damages her and LC is also good vs trait.
@Phosferrax @deg222

Zod 5 5
Zod is a fantastic zoning character, he gives Flash a real hard time getting in and even if Flash does get in he has a safe WU. The Flash player needs to slide under Zod balls and overall play better than the Zod to win.
@Relaxedstate

Sorry for the shit grammar dont blow up my english teacher its this damn keyboard I swear :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrigue

Spongerod
ITs the day one otg if u dont know that u arent a seasoned flash
Poor zombieekiller, scolds people for not knowing the d3 OTG, posts...this thing.
And yes you look like a very well seasoned Flash for thinking that Batman and DS are both 5-5. Not to mention that grammar. Jesus Christ.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Poor zombieekiller, scolds people for not knowing the d3 OTG, posts...this thing.
And yes you look like a very well seasoned Flash for thinking that Batman and DS are both 5-5. Not to mention that grammar. Jesus Christ.
And Its my opinion im open to discussion so dont come chatting shit like that and I even say at the bottom sorry for the spelling.