What's new

Match-up Discussion Swiftts flash mu chart

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
My name is Virgil lol and I just set up my internet but Injustice doesn't want to work it's the only game that doesn't want to work:/
Lol why do you have that account then? And I tl said try clearing your xbox cache deleting the injustice title update then restarting your xbox then download it again and see if it works.virgil;)

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Lol why do you have that account then? And I tl said try clearing your xbox cache deleting the injustice title update then restarting your xbox then download it again and see if it works.virgil;)
Cuz I wanted my Girlfriend to have her own gamertag so she can get more involved in online which she did, her name is Nikki lol but pretty soon I'll get my own and have it be BLT Ninequads

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
i didn't get a notification for this. Flash shazam is probably 6-4 flash. Also flash is one of the few character i actually cannot WU for free against. Fun fact you Lightning Kicks autocorrects for whatever reason. Also the lame game is teleport and dont get hit with headbutt from full screen. Although if the Shazam player blocks it in time he gets a 40% punish which is nice. Also standing 3 at the start of the match because every flash player dashes up at the start of the match and it feels great kicking flash in the face

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Just going to give a quick run down of Flash Sinestro

Start of round is in Sinestros favor b1,j2axe,d2, walk back are all good options

Flash can't really anti-air Sinestro because air axe will beat his d2 everytime if done right (J.I2 air axe) on the other hand Sinestro is great at anti-airing him.

True Sinestros wake-ups aren't the best but Arachnid will get you out of certain situations.

Sinestros d1 has good range along with d2 and b1 Flash has a hard time dashing in.

You can't really zone the flash because he can duck fb at a certain range and punish non mb but doesn't mean u can't zone at all you just have to be more careful RM stance will get beat by mb fearblast.

Flash has high damage but requires meter and trait Sinestro doesn't and he has a vortex so the potential for damage is high as well.

Once Flash starts respecting you b213 is a gud option to keep him at bay and get some plus frames.

Charge trait then cancel and block low to bait out charge and punish with d2.

You said once Sinestro gets trait it becomes his favor well Sinestro can get 1 or 2 traits per game against flash since he doesn't really have many ways to stop him from charging trait full screen.

Once Sinestro has trait he can zone more and wake-up with Arachnid trait shot to keep himself safe limiting Flash's oki. His damage also increases.

There is more but this is all I can think of for now. Basically the match can go either way most important things is to build trait because a lifelead against flash can be gone in a second.

There was some great footage of a set of Cowboy vs. Honeybee but I can't seem to find it.

And here is some footage of me playing against SNKE

BLTB #31 Part 1:
starts around 1:25:00

He beats me all the time until recently I feel I have gotten a better grasp of the match-up

Last edited:

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Flash beats Zatanna, great damage, better pressure. does not get zoned out, takes a bit of a hit from trait zoning, but can punish puppetmaster from more than quarter screen away.. We have a lot of troubles even getting you into vortex... but when we do it even outs some. I'm claiming 6-4 Flash. 5.5-4.5 at the very best.
I'm still trying to remain optimistic about it but it's likely that Flash does beat her :(

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Just going to give a quick run down of Flash Sinestro

Start of round is in Sinestros favor b1,j2axe,d2, walk back are all good options

Flash can't really anti-air Sinestro because air axe will beat his d2 everytime if done right (J.I2 air axe) on the other hand Sinestro is great at anti-airing him.

True Sinestros wake-ups aren't the best but Arachnid will get you out of certain situations.

Sinestros d1 has good range along with d2 and b1 Flash has a hard time dashing in.

You can't really zone the flash because he can duck fb at a certain range and punish non mb but doesn't mean u can't zone at all you just have to be more careful RM stance will get beat by mb fearblast.

Flash has high damage but requires meter and trait Sinestro doesn't and he has a vortex so the potential for damage is high as well.

Once Flash starts respecting you b213 is a gud option to keep him at bay and get some plus frames.

Charge trait then cancel and block low to bait out charge and punish with d2.

You said once Sinestro gets trait it becomes his favor well Sinestro can get 1 or 2 traits per game against flash since he doesn't really have many ways to stop him from charging trait full screen.

Once Sinestro has trait he can zone more and wake-up with Arachnid trait shot to keep himself safe limiting Flash's oki. His damage also increases.

There is more but this is all I can think of for now. Basically the match can go either way most important things is to build trait because a lifelead against flash can be gone in a second.

There was some great footage of a set of Cowboy vs. Honeybee but I can't seem to find it.

And here is some footage of me playing against SNKE

BLTB #31 Part 1:
starts around 1:25:00

He beats me all the time until recently I feel I have gotten a better grasp of the match-up
Theres playing2win vs ak Harold.
Who do you think has the advantage in the corner? And by how much?

Last edited:

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
I agree that MMH - Flash is 5-5 but martian's plan wouldn't be to use pillars. It's best just to use orbs and stay in trait 3 distance tbh.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
[QUOTis copy editing ="SZSR, post: 1548068, member: 39"]I gave copy-editing a shot, don't know what a "mong" is though.[/QUOTE]
What Is copy editing and a mong is a dumbass

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Theres playing2win vs ak Harold.
Who do you think has the advantage in the corner? And by how much?
At first glance I would have to say Flash because his setups are really hard to see and he can mb F3 to blow up some wakeups but sinestro doesn't really need to do that because he's resets leave you standing but that also decreases the damage so it depends if someone knows Sinestro corner game it's easier to block than Flash but same goes for Flash as well but he has more setups than Sinestro I'm working on making B21 guranteed so it doesn't whiff in the corner he can combo off it and get 37% I believe so ghetto earthshaker can be a new option.