What's new

Match-up Discussion Supermans Trait trivializes other traits in some match ups

deathstroke players in their subforum tend to think its a terrible matchup for deathstroke, there was a pretty good detailed explanation of the mu from ds's point of view there. and this was written before the nerf
That's against an ideal Supes that is very good, online it's a different story. I haven't ran into a good superman yet so the strategy they use is against not as good superman players ( me included ).

I agree, there needs to be some change to supermans trait to help these matchups, the worst part is superman is so easy to play on a decent level that you can just counterpick with him and blow these matchups apart.

That's against an ideal Supes that is very good, online it's a different story. I haven't ran into a good superman yet so the strategy they use is against not as good superman players ( me included ).
online deathstroke is a whole different story, i agree with you. with lag a simple "low guns to mb low guns" becomes a real mindfuck. but offline i think matchup is pretty even right now, deathstroke on mid range can't really do anything, his normals are too short and his guns are punishable. up close he can mix things up, but so can superman bulldoze him to death