What's new

Match-up Discussion Supermans Trait trivializes other traits in some match ups

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Ok JaredL I can't argue w/a wall or somebody who doesn't understand either char. Continue on. The fact you said Being + on block doesn't mean much is the stopping point for me.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Ok JaredL I can't argue w/a wall or somebody who doesn't understand either char. Continue on. The fact you said Being + on block doesn't mean much is the stopping point for me.

Explain your thought process. How does Bane being + on block, mean that he can actually use that + on block move, if superman uses his move first?

How does a move being + on block stop superman from hitting you first?

Literally EVERY SINGLE MOVE in Banes move list has more start up frames, than F23. So how the fuck, is something being + on block, going to change anything?

I really want you to try and tell me because you don't seem to have a grasp that something faster than you, will hit you first.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Explain your thought process. How does Bane being + on block, mean that he can actually use that + on block move, if superman uses his move first?

How does a move being + on block stop superman from hitting you first?

Literally EVERY SINGLE MOVE in Banes move list has more start up frames, than F23. So how the fuck, is something being + on block, going to change anything?

I really want you to try and tell me because you don't seem to have a grasp that something faster than you, will hit you first.
Were you the kid in school who refused to do the work and had others do it for you? Jesus man, LOOK AT THE FRAME DATA

Focus on my words ok? If I get in D1 range, which isn't hard to do, ALL I NEED HIM TO DO IS BLOCK IT! Guess what I can do then? Another D1! And now Superman is hopefully smart enough to STOP attacking. NOW I can do my shit and it's a guessing match form this point.

Holy shit in a sandwich you're stubborn...

JaredL

Were you the kid in school who refused to do the work and had others do it for you? Jesus man, LOOK AT THE FRAME DATA

Focus on my words ok? If I get in D1 range, which isn't hard to do, ALL I NEED HIM TO DO IS BLOCK IT! Guess what I can do then? Another D1! And now Superman is hopefully smart enough to STOP attacking. NOW I can do my shit and it's a guessing match form this point.

Guess what, Supermans F23 has longer fucking range than D1 range.

And guess fucking what, D1 is 11 frames, F23 is -2 on block and 8 frames start up. That means even on fucking block if you try to D1 out of it, he will F23 your face.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx

I'm sorry but bane is never beating a superman if both players are on the same level...

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm not pulling up D1's frame data for you, nope. I can't have a conversation w/somebody who not only doesn't main EITHER char but too lazy to pull up the frame data

Hellion_96 Nothing to be sorry about it's your opinion that's fine

JaredL

I'm not pulling up D1's frame data for you, nope. I can't have a conversation w/somebody who not only doesn't main EITHER char but too lazy to pull up the frame data

Hellion_96 Nothing to be sorry about it's your opinion that's fine
D1 is 11 frames.
F2 is 8

There.

F2 has a longer range than D1.
There.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
JaredL Just PM me cause you're being stubborn to an astronomical level and this topic isn't about bane vs superman. I obviously have to educate you on this matchup

JaredL

JaredL Just PM me cause you're being stubborn to an astronomical level and this topic isn't about bane vs superman. I obviously have to educate you on this matchup
Why don't you tell us all?

Help us out because you seem to be the only one who thinks this is a 6-4 matchup.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
JaredL I clearly explained in my last post. This isn't a superman vs bane matchup discussion. Come on over to the Bane forum and the matchup thread, plenty of Bane players will explain this is 6-4 to you. I know you can read, so focus on my last post. This thread was you complaining about his trait and several people explained to you that you're wrong already. Now this has moved into Bane vs Superman simply cause you don't understand Bane's moveset or potential

Hellion_96 I don't play as flash so I have no idea. I just know most people have yet to play a competent Bane and that's why it's a silly misconception cause Tom Brady/REO say he's low tier, he must be. The people that main Bane find it amusing

JaredL

JaredL I clearly explained in my last post. This isn't a superman vs bane matchup discussion. Come on over to the Bane forum and the matchup thread, plenty of Bane players will explain this is 6-4 to you. I know you can read, so focus on my last post. This thread was you complaining about his trait and several people explained to you that you're wrong already. Now this has moved into Bane vs Superman simply cause you don't understand Bane's moveset or potential

Hellion_96 I don't play as flash so I have no idea. I just know most people have yet to play a competent Bane and that's why it's a silly misconception cause Tom Brady/REO say he's low tier, he must be. The people that main Bane find it amusing
Pathetic, you don't know shit, say stupid shit like "d1" and "+ on block stuff" being a counter.

You don't know shit, but I will challenge you in the bane forums just so everyone can see how much shit you are full of.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Can we close this thread? It's just ignorant whining from people who don't even understand the char or the game

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Or you could not post here.

Or are you embarrassed you were exposed?
lol WHO exposed me? The entire thread people were calling you a whiner and a complainer. You admit you don't main either Bane or Superman. I said I can EASILY get Superman, ANY Superman, to at least block D1. If I hit him, it's over, I'm in. If he blocks it, it's a guessing game which your brain can't comprehend. What else do I need to explain? You can't even understand a simple mixup

JaredL

lol WHO exposed me? The entire thread people were calling you a whiner and a complainer. You admit you don't main either Bane or Superman. I said I can EASILY get Superman, ANY Superman, to at least block D1. If I hit him, it's over, I'm in. If he blocks it, it's a guessing game which your brain can't comprehend. What else do I need to explain? You can't even understand a simple mixup
How the fuck is a good superman ever going to let you do a D1? Tell me how? You seem to conjuring up phantasms who agree with you, because it isn't the case that 'everyone calls me a whiner and a complainer'. Does everyone agree with me on the suggestion? No. Do others? Yes.

But no one agrees with you and your lack of understanding on how the game works. Talking about + on block as if it fucking means something. Talking about using D1 if D1 is inferior in every way to F2.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Yeah Doomsday's trait is good, that's part of why he's in the higher tiers. Superman is already a better character overall than him, why does he need an even bigger advantage?

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx

All i know about the flash vs bane matchup is that I can vibrate through banes charge, reguardless of venom level, and punish for a full combo.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
All i know about the flash vs bane matchup is that I can vibrate through banes charge, reguardless of venom level, and punish for a full combo.
You can, sure. And if a Bane is stupid enough to actually use a charge against Flash knowing this, then sure, kill him he deserves it. Hopefully you play a good Bane that doesn't do this

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
How the fuck is a good superman ever going to let you do a D1? Tell me how? .
Bane plays patiently, gets past the zoning, and uses an amored special. Superman has to guess, guess wrong and Bane get's to start his pressure. He can d1 for free as superman wakes up or bait his wakeup attack.

Even if Bane blocks F23 there are ways for bane to stop it

JaredL

Bane plays patiently, gets past the zoning, and uses an amored special. Superman has to guess, guess wrong and Bane get's to start his pressure. He can d1 for free as superman wakes up or bait his wakeup attack.

Even if Bane blocks F23 there are ways for bane to stop it
By the time Bane gets past the zoning, supermans trait will likely have recovered.

And it takes a single F23 or mix up or cross up for superman to send him full screen, allowing the trait to recover.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
By the time Bane gets past the zoning, supermans trait will likely have recovered.

And it takes a single F23 or mix up or cross up for superman to send him full screen, allowing the trait to recover.
The trait has start up, and if superman throws out random F23, bane can punish it.

Superman mix-up, lol.

Bane has a godlike anti-air, even superman isn't just able to mindlessly jump around him