What's new

Superman Instant Crossover Reset

AYSAMO

Noob
This is really old tech. I haven't seen it done midscreen like that yet, though. It's a lot easier to get in the corner, but once you're aware of this set up all you have to do is block and punish. Not as retarded as it looks. The fact that is crosses you up throws you off at first.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
This is really old tech. I haven't seen it done midscreen like that yet, though. It's a lot easier to get in the corner, but once you're aware of this set up all you have to do is block and punish. Not as retarded as it looks. The fact that is crosses you up throws you off at first.
It's not old bro lol

I take it wakeups wont work too?
Yeh I don't think wake ups work, I set the AI to wake up & when I hit it rite the AI can't wake up :)

LEGEND

YES!
can you set this up in other ways other than after that standing 3? Cause if not then this is useless on anyone that knows about it

Superman players need to look into that

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

The tech of Air Ground Smash OTGing and crossing up is old, this use of it is completely new.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Well the answer is yes if you get the rite amount of gravity scaling, You could do it after a hard knock down but you have to get it at the rite height.

Gravity Scaling = Pull Down
did you test against human to see if it crosses over cause on a none hard knockdown its hard for it to crossover

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
I see some people are having a hard time landing the reset against small hit box chars, I can't stress enough that you must be at the rite height in order for the dive to hit, It comes down to your execution.

The D2 must hit on the side you hit the B3 from, Will not work if the char goes behind you.

You can choose to put the trait after the 1st F23 as it is hit confirmable.

Try this: F23 F23 EX Freeze B3 dash D2 U D3

The x2 F23's gives you better gravity scaling.

Credits: eTz v reDiahL

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I used hawkgirl as a training dummy as her hitbox is smaller than lex. I've found that after the b3, walking slightly forward until they are just starting to descend after the peak of the jump arc on the way down was optimal to hit a d2 followed by the UD3 (not instantly after, wait a beat) which bounces them perfectly for the reset..I can't for the life of me for some reason dash d2 and get the OTG as demonstrated in the YouTube vid
Mr Swizzer
Compbros

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
I put in the OP under the vid the only solution out of it, Which you have just made a vid of.

Its not supposed to be a guaranteed reset, Most Injustice resets are blockable or techable.

This is good to catch someone out in a game once or twice & it pays off :)