What's new

Superman Instant Crossover Reset

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
And I toldja you managed to find one of my hidden Evo setups!
Amazing that you found it, and I applaud you for doing so!

Now lets see if you can find the setup I have that I'll be winning Evo with <3.
Well let's not forget.. swizzer didn't find shit. It was our boy rediahl

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Well let's not forget.. swizzer didn't find shit. It was our boy rediahl
While I believe its important to give credit where it's due, lets keep the community moving forward with new tech. We all benefit from new things found in order to lay waste to the rest of the cast in any way we can.

Sent from my iPhone

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
While I believe its important to give credit where it's due, lets keep the community moving forward with new tech. We all benefit from new things found in order to lay waste to the rest of the cast in any way we can.

Sent from my iPhone
Yes I know that's why I made the post.

Vagrant

Noob
So hang on, wouldn't the altered combo (f23 f23 breath) tip the player off that the superman player is going for that set up? and then they could just block the dive and punish. I'm not understanding why this setup is so successful other than opponent ignorance to it.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
So hang on, wouldn't the altered combo (f23 f23 breath) tip the player off that the superman player is going for that set up? and then they could just block the dive and punish. I'm not understanding why this setup is so successful other than opponent ignorance to it.
It is readable but its worth throwing out once a game gamble 80% + damage.

Also I have said this in one of my previous posts, Instead of doing the d3 after the nutral jump just turn the nutral jump into 223 because they will be walking into it because of the dive, The mixup works & I found this mixup, Its unsafe due to wake ups.

But 9 times out of 10 the 223 will hit because they will be holding back to block the dive, Hit confirm the 22 because if it hits on block you can do 22 breath or risk a 22 low scoop for another combo.

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
This setup is tricky and does amazing damage but there is zero mix-up. It's always a cross-up. Every time you see Superman do D2 like that for the setup, block cross-up. What can he do? If he somehow does a same-side dive he gets no combo from it.

It will work superbly on people who don't realize this.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
This setup is tricky and does amazing damage but there is zero mix-up. It's always a cross-up. Every time you see Superman do D2 like that for the setup, block cross-up. What can he do? If he somehow does a same-side dive he gets no combo from it.

It will work superbly on people who don't realize this.
Read the post above yours.

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
Sorry, I glazed over it. So neutral jump 223 instead of dive. Still not that tricky, but like you said its safe and confirmable into breath on block or scoop for the low. Something is better than nothing!

T

Twerk Chris G Twerk

Cannot be tech rolled.

Can deliver over 80% damage.

The reset string: F23 4 F23 EX Freeze B3 dash D2 jump D3

Only way out is by blocking the dive then punishing the negative frames.

Credits: eTz v reDiahL
What is the rest of the combo after D3 hits?
XBL GT - Just4ddW4t3r

T

Twerk Chris G Twerk

Yeah - makes sence, keep corner presure!
Ok, but Im having an Issue. I do the f23 4 f23 db2 MB. Reset. what might I be doing wrong when I D3 in air. My f23 doesnt hit.

i usually do his reset as soon as i get my opponent on their last bar of health becuase of the way i do his reset. i usually keep doing the reset until they decide to break the combo if the havent already. if they have then thats basically the game for them because of how easy it can be to build meter i usually have 3+ bars to play around with. thats just me and how i use this reset