What's new

Superman Instant Crossover Reset

I put in the OP under the vid the only solution out of it, Which you have just made a vid of.

Its not supposed to be a guaranteed reset, Most Injustice resets are blockable or techable.

This is good to catch someone out in a game once or twice & it pays off :)
Then your post is misleading as it implies you have to hold the opposite direction than the combo started in order to block the ground smash when in fact you do not.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Then your post is misleading as it implies you have to hold the opposite direction than the combo started in order to block the ground smash when in fact you do not.
Well the dive dose start from the opposite side, So it dose cross you over but yes your rite you don't have to block forward you can just hold back, I will correct the solution.

Even if the opponent dose block back, When you do the jump for the D3 if you know they are gna press back just make the jump a neutral jump delay it a little & press 223 or 2 F23 they will be walking into it because on that side they are just walking forward.

If you choose the 223 or 2 F23 option its unsafe due to wake ups, But its a mix up to the D3.

Well the dive dose start from the opposite side, So it dose cross you over but yes your rite you don't have to block forward you can just hold back, I will correct the solution.

Even if the opponent dose block back, When you do the jump for the D3 if you know they are gna press back just make the jump a neutral jump delay it a little & press 223 or 2 F23 they will be walking into it because on that side they are just walking forward.

If you choose the 223 or 2 F23 option its unsafe due to wake ups, But its a mix up to the D3.
Huh?

There is no crossover man. If I can hold back to block the Ground Smash, I'll be blocking any neutral jump attacks as well. At no point am I walking toward you.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Huh?

There is no crossover man. If I can hold back to block the Ground Smash, I'll be blocking any neutral jump attacks as well. At no point am I walking toward you.
If your doing D2 & you are still on the side you hit the B3 from your gna walk into me if I stay on that side.

If I jump on that side and choose not to do the dive but your are blocking the dive, Your gna walk into a string.

If you doing the D2 and you are still on the side you hit the B3 from your gna walk into me if i stay on that side.

so if i jump on that side and choose not to do the dive but your are blocking the dive, Your gna walk into a string.
I see. I replicated this wrong. Didn't notice it was dependant on how the D2 hits. This does work, but it's tighter than I thought. Very easy to mistime.

I'll remove my video.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
I see. I replicated this wrong. Didn't notice it was dependant on how the D2 hits. This does work, but it's tighter than I thought. Very easy to mistime.

I'll remove my video.
I see what you mean though, Easy to get confused over.

You got me confused for a min lol.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
And I toldja you managed to find one of my hidden Evo setups!
Amazing that you found it, and I applaud you for doing so!

Now lets see if you can find the setup I have that I'll be winning Evo with <3.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
And I toldja you managed to find one of my hidden Evo setups!
Amazing that you found it, and I applaud you for doing so!

Now lets see if you can find the setup I have that I'll be winning Evo with <3.
KDZ, you might not remember from the weekend, but GGs. Lol! I didn't know who you were when I played you (you blew me up pretty nicely in casuals)...taught be some good lessons about Supes.

Anyway, good Luck at Evo, and I honestly think your Supes would have given Chris G's GA hell had you been in CEO's GFs.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
Except that I have the results against him to back that claim up.
The difference here is that Chris won and I lost. So let's reconvene after Evo 2013 with updated results.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Except that I have the results against him to back that claim up.
The difference here is that Chris won and I lost. So let's reconvene after Evo 2013 with updated results.
Getting hype/cocky for the next tournament while also able to hold his Ls.

I like this guy

booivi

Good Game :)
Wait so how does this work? Can someone break it down for me? and also would love the inputs...

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I used hawkgirl as a training dummy as her hitbox is smaller than lex. I've found that after the b3, walking slightly forward until they are just starting to descend after the peak of the jump arc on the way down was optimal to hit a d2 followed by the UD3 (not instantly after, wait a beat) which bounces them perfectly for the reset..I can't for the life of me for some reason dash d2 and get the OTG as demonstrated in the YouTube vid
Mr Swizzer
Compbros

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I just tried it this way, and it worked for me. I'd imagine that the timing for this online is pretty hard, but I'm not a Superman main.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
That distance is actually perfect for his anti air into crossover now that D2 was buffed. If you want to nail the crossover more consistently just f23-trait, f23~ mentos. The gravity scaling is better like Mr Swizzer mentioned previously. I can nail it 95% of the time now and that method is better for online depending on connection.

Sent from my iPhone