What's new

Breakthrough - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero's Infinite (Troll-ality)

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Two things:

1: This is not legit, because you cannot do 1,1 ice ball and then go right back into 1,1 ice ball. The freeze wouldn't work and if reset, could be blocked easily.

2: If anything this is more of a bug and I wouldn't want matches extended this way by some trolling.

@colt Is this an actual bug?

EDIT: Okay yeah @Braindead just said it's only at the end of a match lol
MKII subzero deep freeze fatality timer scam! cept when you did it to ppl in MKII at the arcade the chances of the getting punched in the face increased greatly with each rep.

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
If it can only be done after basically ending the round or something there's not problem. If you get a 1,1~freeze at low low % you'd probably kill.

Trolly but I don't know if the mainstream audience will find this or use it that much to warrant taking out. At least not ban worthy per say. For sake of time, just don't do it, but idk about patching it. There's other things in the game that need fixing before this, like netcode and that meter bug.

loogie

Noob
this thread needs to be shut down (@Tim Static)
there is no such infinite, it is not possible, opponent can simply block, and if the second 11 hits after the first freeze then the second freeze blows out the combo, same like it always was. I tested, replicating your exact same conditions, chars, stage, etc.
I don't know how you managed to put this together, good timing and hrs of practice to put together this vid... and I don't know what is the purpose of it.

now 90% of the those who commented on the thread didn't even test it or they don't even play it, but have sure spread a rumor about Sub having an infinite based on the OP's vid.
thank you OP

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
there is no such infinite, it is not possible, opponent can simply block, and if the second 11 hits after the first freeze then the second freeze blows out the combo, same like it always was. I tested, replicating your exact same conditions, chars, stage, etc.
I don't know how you managed to put this together, good timing and hrs of practice to put together this vid... and I don't know what is the purpose of it.

now 90% of the those who commented on the thread didn't even test it or they don't even play it, but have sure spread a rumor about Sub having an infinite based on the OP's vid.
thank you OP
Based TYM for you smh just won't leave subby alone

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Yes, yes. If we get more dum people to complain about Sub-zero they will nerf him for sure and nobody will use him ever again! muahahahaha

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

thank you OP
Read the whole thread I've explained how this works kthxbai

Also everyone who saw this thread knows what this infinite is. They won't be "spreading a rumor about sub having an infinite" lmao. Even the lead developer of the game saw this and commented so yeah he won't be nerfing anything because of this thread.

My god the crying...

Last edited:
Turns out scorpion has one as well lol
11>spear>11>spear loop
123>spear>123>spear loop

look at this blatant favouritism by NRS. Nerf Ed boon out of commission.