What's new

Breakthrough - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero's Infinite (Troll-ality)

ZOOM

Noob
Excuse the bad quality of the video and it not being at 60 fps.

As if people needed more reason to hate Sub-Zero in MKX, here's an infinite you can do with him. It seems like it only works with the 11 string.

Troll away, people.
From what I saw in the video
I believe its called Blocking?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
jesus christ NRS what were you thinking

like, do your testers even test this game?????

shameful that they even let this into the game, shame on u ed

edit: lmao at these noobs who think blocking will do anything, gimme a fuckin break, stop downplaying your main just so you can ride the ice dildo train to the top of the leaderboards

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Is it only repeatable because it's at the end of the fight?

Otherwise, it looks like it should be able to be blocked.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Is it only repeatable because it's at the end of the fight?

Otherwise, it looks like it should be able to be blocked.
Yes at the end of the fight the game gives you some space to continue your combo before getting the Finish Him screen, and for some reason 11 xx ice ball just loops over and over in that space.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Yes at the end of the fight the game gives you some space to continue your combo before getting the Finish Him screen, and for some reason 11 xx ice ball just loops over and over in that space.
So this cant be done mid-fight then, right?

If not, I say leave it in the game. It's pretty damn funny and trolly.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Just do this people and you're guaranteed a quitality. I mean the it's a battle of who gets bored first, you or your opponent. If you win, you get a quitality.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Excuse the bad quality of the video and it not being at 60 fps.

As if people needed more reason to hate Sub-Zero in MKX, here's an infinite you can do with him. It seems like it only works with the 11 string.

Troll away, people.
Two things:

1: This is not legit, because you cannot do 1,1 ice ball and then go right back into 1,1 ice ball. The freeze wouldn't work and if reset, could be blocked easily.

2: If anything this is more of a bug and I wouldn't want matches extended this way by some trolling.

@colt Is this an actual bug?

EDIT: Okay yeah @Braindead just said it's only at the end of a match lol