Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Intro dialogue between Sub and anyone else:

Sub- "Prepare to be shattered!"
Anyone else- something along the lines of "What makes you say that?"
Sub- "Ice clone is functioning properly!"
Sub's clash quotes are going to pretty badass.

Batman: you are not freezing me
Sub zero: prepare to be shattered

C. Cold: my name is captain cold
Sub zero: I m ice cold.

C. Cold: I have the freezing gun
Sub zero: it matters not

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Firestorm: I will bake you!
Sub Zero: I'll make an icy statue out of you!
Firestorm: Try if you can, ice cube!

Captain Cold: Do you see this weapon?
Sub Zero: I only see a shattered ice cube!

Flash: I will send you to Nothingness!
Sub Zero: I will stop you coldly!

Swamp Thing: I will send you back to Earth!
Sub Zero: I will bring you the Ice Age!

Claymore (if he's in)/any rock character: I am Stone!
Sub Zero: I am Cold!
Claymore (if he's in)/any rock character: You ARE Crazy!

TRVP6GXD

Noob
PrePatch cryomancer was my main so Im extremely pumped about this as it seems thats what variation they seemed to build off of, or at least I hope.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Don't get my hopes up about this being Bi-Han. People said the same thing about MKX, but it wasn't him :(

Anyway Sub (and Star) being officially announced throws a loop into everything. I had my mains kind of decided on but part of the MK fanboy in me wants to have a Sub-Zero in this game lol

Do you think practicing some Cyro would get me a little prepped for Sub in this game? They always mention on stream with returning characters they want them to feel somewhat familiar with people who played them in the first Injustice, can we assume they did the same thing with Sub-Zero and made him similar to his MKX self?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think this Sub will play completely different. The MKX style klone would be so lame in this game imo.

I'm hoping for move list wise:
1. Iceball obviously, hopefully it doesn't have a cancerous 31 frames of start up in this game. His projectile and combo extender. MB version functions like the EX ice ball in MKX.
2. Slide, Sub-Zero's wakeup and mobility tool. A lot of wakeups appear to be safe on mb so if that's a thing in this game that'd be nice for Sub.
3. For his normals I hope he has no launching 50/50 in favor of actually good normals with decent recovery, anti airs, hell maybe even a good mid. Hopefully the dual swords he is seen with is actually a major part of his move list.
4. I wanna see ice burst or frozen aura return. Just no klone shatters.
Trait. I want trait to be the klone, and I can't wait for it to produce as many tears as possible. More fun times with @M.D. hopefully.

He should be a relatively low damaging character, with not much going on offensively. He should be the definitive defensive powehouse of this game. I can't wait for this character.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Don't get my hopes up about this being Bi-Han. People said the same thing about MKX, but it wasn't him :(

Anyway Sub (and Star) being officially announced throws a loop into everything. I had my mains kind of decided on but part of the MK fanboy in me wants to have a Sub-Zero in this game lol

Do you think practicing some Cyro would get me a little prepped for Sub in this game? They always mention on stream with returning characters they want them to feel somewhat familiar with people who played them in the first Injustice, can we assume they did the same thing with Sub-Zero and made him similar to his MKX self?
Different game, different mechanics + you don't even know what moves he will have.
Just wait, lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Someone pls remember to bring me to the round table illuminati discussion.

All my mains are dead.
My hopes to become The One are dead.

I want vengeance. Cold, disgusting, MK9's revenge vengeance.

Soooooo, those twin Swords. Sub-Zero has range now, Awesome!

Any chance that they're going to use some of Ninjutsu's Combo Strings? Wonder what actual Sub-Zero strings will make it in with the twin swords.

I doubt Sub will have an All New Combo list considering quite a few returning IGAU characters have the same ones. If that's the case seems we may lose B2 and gain NS's F2 and B2...not a bad thing.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Soooooo, those twin Swords. Sub-Zero has range now, Awesome!

Any chance that they're going to use some of Ninjutsu's Combo Strings? Wonder what actual Sub-Zero strings will make it in with the twin swords.

I doubt Sub will have an All New Combo list considering quite a few returning IGAU characters have the same ones. If that's the case seems we may lose B2 and gain NS's F2 and B2...not a bad thing.
We won't know until we see his breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.