What's new

Sub-Zero Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
Probably he will need to mb the iceball to get a combo, like scorpion needed to do with spear.
That's what I thought initially when the rumors started... but then it would be the first time (that I can recall) that his Iceball deals direct damage. They can still do that but it's like a "rule" for him lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
There is no way there is Sub without klone. I bet klone is his trait. Or it'll be a special and his trait will be a derivative of Unbreakable's aura, somehow protecting Sub-Zero.
literally was i was just gonna type.
I think the Clone is gonna be a rechargable Trait like GL's ring buff, and the Aura will probably get in on a gear piece.

Looks like I'm maining Sub and pocketing the other 8 or 9 people I planned to rotate until Neo gets here.

(Idgaf. You can't break my spirit. Neo is still coming.)

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Ok. Definitely may be my main in INJ2 when he comes out. For now, I'm looking into Catwoman, Flash, Robin or Black Adam

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
I was honestly hoping they would keep this strictly DC this time around but I guess not. I'd rather see spawn in MK for his brutality to be unhindered.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
M
Yup, I was hoping for Johnny as the other DLC character from MK (considering he was second in the poll and gear fits the actor side of Johnny soooo well) but it's ok, I got Sub-Zero and Poison Ivy in the game :D
Maybe its static shock who learned a thing or two from Raiden :eek::D

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
happy the mk guest within the 1st three, hopefully he's 1st out overall

i think the radien thing is a troll but would be happy if it wasnt.

of course im loving any and all tears from DC fanboys complaining about a MK character being in again wah-haha
I'm not even really a fan of super heros in general, but I still like this game. I just don't like MK characters in Injustice cause they are VERY limited on their MK style of fighting. However, this game seems to have a very darker tone than the first Injustice so maybe it will work out.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I think meterless ice-ball will still freeze. It will just be so slow and shitty without ex meter that it can't be combo'd into.

Lokheit

Noob
Member when during the reveal trailer of MKX everyone called Bi-Han because for the glowy eyes and the dark feel overal?

I member!

Come on that's not black skin, you can clearly see shapes on that leather. Edit: The only point in favor of Noob I see is that the suit has skull shapes as kneepads but still iffy.

Last edited:

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
His swords do seem like the focal point. Maybe in this game they will make him have a ninjitsu like neutral game.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hell fuck yeah! Im at my buddys and when i entered tym via mpbile, i got notified by lockie and here i am. So happy that my long time main is around in inj2.

He looks very like Bi Han with Blue Steel version kostume. I hope to see Ice Klone for the corner game.

As for the white eyes, they are actually icy eyes and only Bi Han and Kuai Liang have them.

I will have to see the breakdown to see all of his powers before thinking of any combos. Will main him along w/ capn cold.

Btw, you didnt put the trailer video to let me see my fav ice ninja again.

Im working on the last sub zero combo video for mkxl to say a farewell to the mkx sub. In the next days it will be ready. Stay tuned. Working on all the combos i found lately including the hard as fuck combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.