What's new

Sub-Zero Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
They showed it restanding in the Watchtower did they not? 2 in 1 maybe
I think he means that in the trailer there was a version without the KD ender:

Around 0:33 the animation is the same, but there is no KD, so maybe a gear upgrade like Air Hammer has the gear upgrade launcher in the same trailer too (that would put him at 6 known gear moves: klone charge, klone divekick, teleport, ground freeze, air hammer launcher, grab 2in1) unless the trailer was just showing an unfinished product lol.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind

Around 0:33 the animation is the same, but there is no KD, so maybe a gear upgrade like Air Hammer has the gear upgrade launcher in the same trailer too (that would put him at 6 known gear moves: klone charge, klone divekick, teleport, ground freeze, air hammer launcher, grab 2in1) unless the trailer was just showing an unfinished product lol.
Unless they were hiding something there. lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

That's......odd. Maybe there is a restand Gear move then but that'd be strange when he already has a restand but it just costs meter.

Lokheit

Noob
That's......odd. Maybe there is a restand Gear move then but that'd be strange when he already has a restand but it just costs meter.
I think if there is a gear version it would be to allow a 2in1 (so you can klone out of it basically as MB Iceball would be the same as MB the regular one so no real use) only that in the trailer they don't 2in1 it. That or maybe the version shown in the trailer was scrapped.

Lokheit

Noob
I wonder what time he will be out.
My guess is that once the "July 4th" multiverse ends, it will be replaced with the "try Sub-Zero" multiverse (like the one Red Hood had) so maybe around that time?

Weird thing is that some people are showing his intro dialogues already on youtube, I don't know how they got him.

Bes110

Noob
My guess is that once the "July 4th" multiverse ends, it will be replaced with the "try Sub-Zero" multiverse (like the one Red Hood had) so maybe around that time?

Weird thing is that some people are showing his intro dialogues already on youtube, I don't know how they got him.
Oh really? I wonder if some people got early access... Hmph

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy

Word on the street is that he's out on Xbox

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
You can't throw people into clone(it goes away when throw connects), but you can use your command grab with good spacing, which seems like it could be a real thing in the corner.

Brainiac also can punish every on block clone cancel except for b11~clone, which he can super.

Status
Not open for further replies.