What's new

Tech - Stunt Double Stunt Double Johnny corner jailing hard to blockable

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Nrs would rather destroy the whole thing than precisely strike at the nerve of the problem
Sure even if they did put a gap it would not fix the problem

I find having armour as a only way out as a lazy way of thinking because it's not always there

It would not fix the problem because most chars will backlash right into it coming down as this can only be done in the corner

I can see them make it a mid or something like that or even heavily reducing the frames when SD can actually move and continue his pressure

But fixing the slight pushback would honestly fix this

Edit: turns out you can do it midscreen but reduced the window from 1 to up

Pointless doing it mid screen as it you can't get anything off it

Last edited:

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
$50 says b4 buff gets reversed.

This is a huge find though. I've been slaughtering people with this since I watched the video. I'm an SD main and I don't mind telling you this is OP as fuck.

Side note. I like playing characters that few others do, and now there's going to be tons of SD players. Lame.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I think if you backdash after the first part of the uppercut, the sweep wont launch you after it hits. It'l just knock you down rather than pop you up and hit you with the second hit of the uppercut.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
If everytime a known player makes a thread about a character, NRS nerfs the character,

except when it's about Grandmaster. Nerf that pos into the ground.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
So clearly this works best if you F3 point blank. The further out you are when you F3, the more you get pushed back it seems.

You can actually get in a quick run after exMRS and it still works.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I've been an SD Cage main since the game came out. I'm not one of those people defending it. Hard to blockables are fucking stupid and shouldn't be in the game.

Dont lump all the Cage players together plz...