What's new

Tech - Stunt Double Stunt Double Johnny corner jailing hard to blockable

Wait so the full combo only works if you get hit by the overhead? There seems to be double pushback for me when I try it, and I just get the sweep oh

Don't be so fucking condescending because I'm just trying to explore the tech further. It's irritating and makes labbing things like this annoying to share and discuss about.
You were ABSOLUTE in your statement. You were saying that you had a way out that works and gave that advice to ppl which will only get them killed in tournaments that they spent $$ to attend. You said......

If you backdash after the first part of the uppercut and just take the sweep you'll just hit the ground...

yes TYM, taking a hit is a valid way out of a setup.

I'm gonna test if there's a way to get out with f24 as well.

I did not mean to come off condescending, just firm that this in fact will not work. If you were offended then I apologize.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Isnt this how the htb sutff works in this game now. I mean they changed quan so he has to spend a bar for his htb and so does takeda. Dont get me wrong htb should be gone for everybody but this doesnt seem to be different from the other htb in the game

Yeah the sweep should be changed back to how it was.

Why was it even touched in the first place? I feel like NRS just picks buffs out of a hat sometimes.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Yeah the sweep should be changed back to how it was.

Why was it even touched in the first place? I feel like NRS just picks buffs out of a hat sometimes.
I like the sweep buff actually, it was pretty slow before. But anyway, if it has to go, it has to go. Nobody likes htbs.

I really hope the next patch brings at least some love to Fisticuffs as compensation from the highly likely A-List and SD nerfs.
I still don't understand why Fisticuffs fistbump move can't have an ex version, like the one Liu Flame Fist has. It would help the variation.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
No downplayers here... YET. Making the mimic hit mid instead of OH wouldn't kill this variation and make this impossible.
This is the problem with NRS making nearly everything hit Low or OH. They should cut that shit out unless they want a move to be an actual mix-up tool.

Ready for the hate of those requesting Ninjutsu's F2 to be OH (you won that one already) and Shinnok's S3 hit Low.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Why was the sweep buffed you ask?

Did you stop to think it's possible that this is what Paulo wants? Hahaha