What's new

Tech - Stunt Double Stunt Double Johnny corner jailing hard to blockable

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
If you backdash after the first part of the uppercut and just take the sweep you'll just hit the ground...

yes TYM, taking a hit is a valid way out of a setup.

I'm gonna test if there's a way to get out with f24 as well.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
If you backdash after the first part of the uppercut and just take the sweep you'll just hit the ground...

yes TYM, taking a hit is a valid way out of a setup.

I'm gonna test if there's a way to get out with f24 as well.
I fully agree that if we HAVE to take the sweep after a backdash then that is what should be done.

Until they patch shit like this out of the game anyway.

It shouldn't exist. Period.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I fully agree that if we HAVE to take the sweep after a backdash then that is what should be done.

Until they patch shit like this out of the game anyway.

It shouldn't exist. Period.
Yeah the sweeps gotta go. That's about it.

Something feels really weird about johnny right now. He can't ex mimic shadow kick after he activates it... which I thought was fixed @colt

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
So confirmed that stunt double johnny players are reasonable and a list mains are the horrible downplayers. I see that they want this taken out, it should be, but that's ALL he needs changed imo.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
no, you cannot BD, you are 100% jailed through all of it.
Some instances when I was testing with Sub-Zero, I was able to move after the first part of the uppercut, and before the second part. When I did this The sweep would just knock me down and the 2nd part of the uppercut would whiff.

I tested using the mix-up where the sweep hits right before the 2nd part of the shadow uppercut (the only mixup where you will get launched). It's hard to recreate.

Just take away the sweeep maaaaan.
If nrs takes anything else I will bitch
This

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Takeda has the exact same thing for 1 bar, and he can do it mid screen as well.
Where's the thread and videos about that one?