What's new

Question Strongest online player community

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
PS4 and PC.

However, PC wins! Connection? Superb than PS4. Unique players? A lot than you see in PS4. Ping? It's a dwarf compared to PS4.

You can play in PC with PS4 controller, too. Try DS4Windows.

Nothing else to say.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
PS4 and PC.

However, PC wins! Connection? Superb than PS4. Unique players? A lot than you see in PS4. Ping? It's a dwarf compared to PS4.

You can play in PC with PS4 controller, too. Try DS4Windows.

Nothing else to say.
In your personal opinion? From what iv heard the PC community is the worst. You can also play with an xbox 1 controller on PC no downloads required just plug and play :)

Also isn't ping based on your connection and not what system your playing on.. Unless your saying you have good connection with the majority of people you play

Tanno

In your personal opinion? From what iv heard the PC community is the worst. You can also play with an xbox 1 controller on PC no downloads required just plug and play :)

Also isn't ping based on your connection and not what system your playing on.. Unless your saying you have good connection with the majority of people you play
You say that PC community is the worst? I think that they have some good players, like @ShArp and @YUZU_RZA and @PND OmegaK , etc. I don't fucking care about their attitude.

Yep, the lower the ping is, the better the connection is to play against other players. And it's not only from the connection settings, but also the PC video settings. This is why PC wins. ;)

Connection can be really good, but players are not that good tbh, i didn't play some reeeeally good player except St8rm, Erronlol, Maxwell...there are alooooot of noobs.

Tanno

Connection can be really good, but players are not that good tbh, i didn't play some reeeeally good player except St8rm, Erronlol, Maxwell...there are alooooot of noobs.
About the scrubs, it's true. They have a lot of scrubs in both consoles and PC. I aim for the good players, and when I see a good player, I recognize him in nick. ;)

About the scrubs, it's true. They have a lot of scrubs in both consoles and PC. I aim for the good players, and when I see a good player, I recognize him in nick. ;)
Ofc but they are not that good, i mean we... i didnt fight someone who really kicked my ass except erronlol, he is really really good

Tanno

Ofc but they are not that good, i mean we... i didnt fight someone who really kicked my ass except erronlol, he is really really good
I'm in the same boat. I faced OmegaK's Dragon Breath Bo Rai' Cho, and he mopped me a lot. Didn't know Bo's high level of playstyle. And especially in corner. Can't forget his farts. Bo's smelling till here.

Tanno

After playing few sets with Jupe's Godlike kano, every other Kano felt so weak lol
True. If you play a high level player, the rest is easy peasy on the other players, whether they're a bit good or scrubs.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
PC community is laughable most of the time,I can barely find a decent set,most of them do not have a fuckin clue,it's not even funny anymore,i demolish 90% of them,quitalities are real.I guess that's why I'm the first one to mention PC at all in this thread lol
Whoah there sonny, da fuck ya think you doing? Just cuz you only get to play the random keyboard scrubs on Ranked don't give you the right to bad mouth the entire PC player base.
How much you willing to bet that if I get a couple people together to play you FT5 you won't even get a single win.
The ignorance and stupidity I see sometimes on this site is astounding.

Tanno

Whoah there sonny, da fuck ya think you doing? Just cuz you only get to play the random keyboard scrubs on Ranked don't give you the right to bad mouth the entire PC player base.
How much you willing to bet that if I get a couple people together to play you FT5 you won't even get a single win.
This is why I loathe their attitude.

I'm game and of course in live recording to show them who's the ignorant here.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Haha triggered much?

It's simple the question is - Strongest online player community?
The answer is as follows in order:-

1. PS4
2. XB1
3. PC