What's new

Question Strongest online player community

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Teejay is wrong, there's a lot more depth to playstation than just the top guys.

If you look at the top 64 of each kombat cup, those guys would all handle the remaining best on xbox. That's how bad it's gotten. It's like the game doesn't even exist anymore on xbox, for competitive players.

And trust me, I know who is left on xbox. There are good players, but most of the really strong players who were left when I left, have migrated over.

Just watch any of Reo's streams, since Teejay mentioned Reo. Reo loses all the time to guys who aren't thought of as top players. There's just a lot of depth.

Maybe on Injustice 2 it'll be a bit more balanced out. I'd like to go back to xbox so I can play Gears. I hope my post isn't coming off as biased, because I do like xbox more. I'm just trying to stop people from being steered in the wrong direction. I know good players who have straight up quit because they couldn't afford to switch to playstation. It's that bad.
I have both XB1 and PS4, but play only on XB1 because that's the system I bought the game for (I got a ps4 used for 50 bucks well after MKX was released and I'm not buying another copy). So....as a primarily Xbox player, I'll also agree that PS4 absolutely has a stronger playerbase. There's really no disputing it. This is the case for any fighter aside from KI, for obvious reasons.

I'll say this, though - the PC community isn't on the same level as either PS4 or XB1. I've watched a ton of ranked and player matches on Ketchup's channel as well as many others and holy shit it just endless players who have no idea what they're doing.

I know there's very good players on all 3 platforms, but PS4 is where all the highest number of really good players are.

Whoah there sonny, da fuck ya think you doing? Just cuz you only get to play the random keyboard scrubs on Ranked don't give you the right to bad mouth the entire PC player base.
How much you willing to bet that if I get a couple people together to play you FT5 you won't even get a single win.
The ignorance and stupidity I see sometimes on this site is astounding.
Don't quote only what suite your weak ass argument pal,I said it from my "European experience" and it's not based on years playing on PC rather recently,cause Ive been playing PS4 majority of time,also stated in my post..So don't get all cocky..What are you some kind of douchebag manager: "what if I get a couple of people to play you.."

Why dont you and your 5 "friends" get a vest,moustache and find yourselves a parade

Last edited:

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Don't quote only what suite your weak ass argument pal,I said it from my "European experience" and it's not based on years playing on PC rather recently,cause Ive been playing PS4 majority of time,also stated in my post..So don't get all cocky..What are you some kind of douchebag manager: "what if I get a couple of people to play you.."

Why dont you and your 5 "friends" get a vest,moustache and find yourselves a parade
Your "experience" weighs as much as a grain of salt, just like you said... but that sure didn't stop ya from running your mouth off like the lil' scrub that you are.

On the PC EURO scene, my tournaments were the stage to some of the best talent on the continent and I SURE AS HELL didn't see you there, so I'm not gonna have some no name like you come up and start saying bullshit and label it as truth.

@st9rm @YUZU_RZA @Jupe @SaSSolino @AcMilan91 @Zeuss @shura30 @Lo0py @Immortal @any other PC player that feels the need to teach a scrub how to behave.

hunchy

Professional Drunk
I happen to be the best player in the netherealm scene right now. I was on ranked yesterday and I hit a 21 hit combo. If you think I'm full of it then 1v1 me. My Inferno scorpion will Mop Y'all. My reactions are lightning fast and my combo's have style. #/voteTrump

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@RVB All good son,but are you a player or not?
Oh don't worry the end of November is sooner than you think and i'll make my return along with some much needed events.
You can can play me then if you're not afraid of someone who hasn't touched MKX in 7 months, the rust is not gonna stop me from whooping your ass and neither is the netcode.

Last edited:

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Oh don't worry the end of November is sooner than you think and i'll make my return along with some much needed events.
You can can play me then if you're not afraid of someone who hasn't touched MKX in 7 months, the rust is not gonna stop me from whooping your ass and neither is the netcode.

Nah man I'm not afraid,its a game,why would i be afraid of a fucking game.How high are you right now?Send me a message.December the first?Alrighty then.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
There are good players on Xbox but it's just the simple fact that there are MORE on PS4. It's the tournament standard system and it's the better seller. Makes sense logically to me lol. I would honestly agree with @Tweedy that if you were trying to compete, Xbox isn't an option. There's just not enough good players man. I ran into a guy the other day that literally did NOTHING but jump and uppercut. Ik thats just one random scrub but I could name off a million more like that. I don't EVER run into good players online. Pretty much the people on my friends list and that's it. But even 3/4 of them have a PS4 as well

TheGangstaFace

I'm honestly thinking of getting a PS4 for Injustice 2 but then it's gonna be stupid cuz then the Scorpio is gonna come out. So wouldn't that probably be the next tournament standard? Idk lol

TKB

Noob
I'm honestly thinking of getting a PS4 for Injustice 2 but then it's gonna be stupid cuz then the Scorpio is gonna come out. So wouldn't that probably be the next tournament standard? Idk lol
The Scorpio wouldn't become tournament standard. SFV is only on PS4(and PC but whatever) and numerous other titles like KOF are PS4 exclusives as well. PS4 is here to stay.

TheGangstaFace

The Scorpio wouldn't become tournament standard. SFV is only on PS4(and PC but whatever) and numerous other titles like KOF are PS4 exclusives as well. PS4 is here to stay.
That doesn't mean anything. Tekken 7 is coming out next year as well. If you're saying "all these other games are on PS4 so PS4's only at events" I don't think that's the case. Let's say Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 are available on the PS4 Pro AND the Scorpio then why would tournaments make you play the less powerful version of the game? That's like a step backwards

TKB

Noob
That doesn't mean anything. Tekken 7 is coming out next year as well. If you're saying "all these other games are on PS4 so PS4's only at events" I don't think that's the case. Let's say Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 are available on the PS4 Pro AND the Scorpio then why would tournaments make you play the less powerful version of the game? That's like a step backwards
You clearly aren't familiar with tournaments. Why would a TO invest in a bunch of even more expensive consoles that can't even play the most popular game drawing in the most entrants...? its significantly more cost effective to just buy new games that come out on the console they already use, PS4..

TheGangstaFace

You clearly aren't familiar with tournaments. Why would a TO invest in a bunch of even more expensive consoles that can't even play the most popular game drawing in the most entrants...? its significantly more cost effective to just buy new games that come out on the console they already use, PS4..
I understand that but at the same time I don't lol. It would just seem really awkward if they're out for a new console but they get played on the old one. Plus if by some chance they release a new Ki with the launch of Scorpio then I don't see why they wouldn't get them