What's new

Question Strongest online player community

Tweedy

Noob
It's more of sad reality, than something to be super elitist about.

If it weren't this way, i'd still be on xbox, playing Gears 4 or whatever, but because i'm a poor bum, I had to sell my xbox to get a ps4.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Haha triggered much?

It's simple the question is - Strongest online player community?
The answer is as follows in order:-

1. PS4
2. XB1
3. PC
Sorry to break it to you, sonny, but, the order is...

1.PS4
2. PC
3. X1

And as the PC community is gradually getting larger, in the future it will be:

1. PC
2. PS4
3. X1

Lately, the consoles are getting the dust.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Sorry to break it to you, sonny, but, the order is...

1.PS4
2. PC
3. X1

And as the PC community is gradually getting larger, in the future it will be:

1. PC
2. PS4
3. X1

Lately, the consoles are getting the dust.

As much as i want to believe you i am afraid i don't. You named like 3 people you said were good. Other people who also say they play on PC have mentioned how it seems pretty free. I can't speak from experience but i can say there are a lot of really good high level players on xbox 1 and i am not talking more than 3 i am talking more than 30.The PC community was neglected by NRS for ages because the PC scene was minuscule compared to both consoles (baring in mind they have statistics on how many people are playing what on where). I know the PC communit may be dare to you but lets stick with the facts shall we.

I am not saying everyone on PC is trash i am saying Xbox has a bigger variety of stronger players than PC has but it may just be a numbers thing- like more people bought MKX on xbox than on PC - ESL season 1 and 2 were on Xbone even tyrant is still on Xbone so ye.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
As much as i want to believe you i am afraid i don't. You named like 3 people you said were good. Other people who also say they play on PC have mentioned how it seems pretty free. I can't speak from experience but i can say there are a lot of really good high level players on xbox 1 and i am not talking more than 3 i am talking more than 30.The PC community was neglected by NRS for ages because the PC scene was minuscule compared to both consoles (baring in mind they have statistics on how many people are playing what on where). I know the PC communit may be dare to you but lets stick with the facts shall we.

I am not saying everyone on PC is trash i am saying Xbox has a bigger variety of stronger players than PC has but it may just be a numbers thing- like more people bought MKX on xbox than on PC - ESL season 1 and 2 were on Xbone even tyrant is still on Xbone so ye.
Slow down sonny :DOGE I never said that the PC community is free and I never said that there are no more than 3 good players (outside of obvious jokes).

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
If you remove the top players from the ps4 side(sonic,dragon,scar,hyatei,r raptor,reo,pig, ect.) then ps4 and xbox literally feels even between the communities. I have payed on both, there are really good players on ps4, and really good players on xbox. I don't know where people get the notion that everyone on xbox is bad because they aren't. I know tons of guys who are really good on there. If you are talking about actual online in ranked and player matches, then ew because on both platforms i found shit kids and great players. I think they both are dead from a casual standpoint in online rooms,player match, and ranked. But getting games in with great players def favors ps4 because lots of the average to great guys got it on ps4 now because of the tournament scene. I would say play on either system you feel comfortable with and find all the good players on that system and ball out, man.

Tanno

Not your's! The person i replied to. Who mentioned like 3 people
if you had reading very carefully the post I made, you would see that I added the "etc", meaning I wanted to shorten the post from adding more powerful people, like @PND_Ketchup , @Aixy , @Immortal , etc.

There are a lot of unique fighters I fought in the MKXL Beta and I added them as friends, including the Greek.

Don't think that it's just 6-7 good fighters. It's more than that I might have never seen before.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Not your's! The person i replied to. Who mentioned like 3 people
what I mean is who were you referring to while saying this:
Other people who also say they play on PC have mentioned how it seems pretty free.

then you said that you don't talk by experience, so you don't have an X1, and by your posts here you don't seem to have the game on Steam either, so I'm actually wondering if you know what you are talking about at all.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
what I mean is who were you referring to while saying this:
then you said that you don't talk by experience, so you don't have an X1, and by your posts here you don't seem to have the game on Steam either, so I'm actually wondering if you know what you are talking about at all.
Are you competing in the confusion championships of misunderstanding?

I have already told you who i was referring to - the person i replied to not you lol

Ye i can't speak about PC from experience but i can speak about xbox 1 from experience.

Anything else?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Are you competing in the confusion championships of misunderstanding?

I have already told you who i was referring to - the person i replied to not you lol

Ye i can't speak about PC from experience but i can speak about xbox 1 from experience.

Anything else?
yes, but you didn't get what I was saying at all, witch doesn't matter because an internet argument is happening on another thread.

Tanno

yes, but you didn't get what I was saying at all, witch doesn't matter because an internet argument is happening on another thread.
Can't help of going to fix the "witch" word into "which". lol

Witches don't matter, because an internet argument is happening on another thread. lol

Tweedy

Noob
Teejay is wrong, there's a lot more depth to playstation than just the top guys.

If you look at the top 64 of each kombat cup, those guys would all handle the remaining best on xbox. That's how bad it's gotten. It's like the game doesn't even exist anymore on xbox, for competitive players.

And trust me, I know who is left on xbox. There are good players, but most of the really strong players who were left when I left, have migrated over.

Just watch any of Reo's streams, since Teejay mentioned Reo. Reo loses all the time to guys who aren't thought of as top players. There's just a lot of depth.

Maybe on Injustice 2 it'll be a bit more balanced out. I'd like to go back to xbox so I can play Gears. I hope my post isn't coming off as biased, because I do like xbox more. I'm just trying to stop people from being steered in the wrong direction. I know good players who have straight up quit because they couldn't afford to switch to playstation. It's that bad.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Teejay is wrong, there's a lot more depth to playstation than just the top guys.

If you look at the top 64 of each kombat cup, those guys would all handle the remaining best on xbox. That's how bad it's gotten. It's like the game doesn't even exist anymore on xbox, for competitive players.

And trust me, I know who is left on xbox. There are good players, but most of the really strong players who were left when I left, have migrated over.

Just watch any of Reo's streams, since Teejay mentioned Reo. Reo loses all the time to guys who aren't thought of as top players. There's just a lot of depth.

Maybe on Injustice 2 it'll be a bit more balanced out. I'd like to go back to xbox so I can play Gears. I hope my post isn't coming off as biased, because I do like xbox more. I'm just trying to stop people from being steered in the wrong direction. I know good players who have straight up quit because they couldn't afford to switch to playstation. It's that bad.
Wow the propa'ganja is real with this one. Quote "trust me, I know who is left on xbox"
Ok name all of them.
And i definitely don't trust you now

Tweedy

Noob
Wow the propa'ganja is real with this one. Quote "trust me, I know who is left on xbox"
Ok name all of them.
And i definitely don't trust you now
Do you want to play?

I can get on my nephew's xbox and play sometime this week.

Add "Tweedyyyy"

I know who the good players are. I just don't name them because i'm sure you'll pretend that you beat them or something.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Do you want to play?

I can get on my nephew's xbox and play sometime this week.

Add "Tweedyyyy"

I know who the good players are. I just don't name them because i'm sure you'll pretend that you beat them or something.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha i'm dead.

You know what that sounds like? It sound like - oh your about to prove me wrong, fight me bro. Fight me to see whose right. hahahaha

Dude if you can't name them that'f fine but don't say stuff like -"trust me, I know who is left on xbox" don't be ridiculous

Tweedy

Noob
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha i'm dead.

You know what that sounds like? It sound like - oh your about to prove me wrong, fight me bro. Fight me to see whose right. hahahaha

Dude if you can't name them that'f fine but don't say stuff like -"trust me, I know who is left on xbox" don't be ridiculous
Like I said, add that account.

We'll play sometime this week. PM some times if you want.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.

There's good dudes still there on xbox. There no argument there. But tournament and locals perfer ps4. But Tee Jay has a point and I agree with him.

I would aslo agree with the dude that said sfv is exclusively only ps4 and pc. Most players casual or pro or whatever played both if not all fighting games. So sfv on ps4 aslo caused the migration to ps4. If that would not have been only pc/ps4 exclusive it would be a totally different story. Look at the difference only a year makes inbetween franchises.

Xbox might not be as strong as ps4 but you said you know people left. For others that don't know. There's a xbox thread here on tym and I believe in reddit too. There's also the discord as well but I've never education used it too much. Too many children posting shit all the damn time.

Oh get on gears man. It's alright. It's the perfect game to play away from mkxl when you just want to chill and gnasher all the live long day.