Tekken by capcom
no bakdashing a million times
No 3D movement
maybe given some SFish moves and commands
Fadc most likely will be given
And of course the ultras

SF by namco
Prolly no fadc
No specials ie. Hadoukens, flash kicks. I most likely will be wrong about this but tekken stands no chance if SF characters can zone them out
No ultras
No crossover moves
And who knows whatelse will be compromised

Fail

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Tekken by capcom
no bakdashing a million times
No 3D movement
maybe given some SFish moves and commands
Fadc most likely will be given
And of course the ultras

SF by namco
Prolly no fadc
No specials ie. Hadoukens, flash kicks. I most likely will be wrong about this but tekken stands no chance if SF characters can zone them out
No ultras
No crossover moves

Fail
Now you're just talking Theory Fighter.

Tim Static

Adminerator
@Tim- Hey you gotta admit, it's a much better concept then MKvsDC.
Eh, the fact the DC characters were in MK8 made me have more hope than I should of had. Concept? not with Tekken. I think its the most overrated fighting game ever. But I do know this game, albeit SFxT or TxSF will be a LOTS better product in the end.

Tim Static

Adminerator
lol wow and people thought MVC, SC4 and MK vs. DC were a bad concepts....

This officially leads for #1 worst crossover idea IMO...

Man, what's up with the crossover ideas in fighters?

Let's see what hasn't been done yet lol...

DC vs. Marvel-win, if this happened comic book fans would cream their pants.

MK vs. SF-If this happened, no doubt MK and SF fans would be pumped overall (2D gameplay would be a must though)

Tekken vs. Virtual Fighter-I'd like to see these two honestly

Tekken vs. DOA-Interesting maybe

SC vs. DOA-ehhh

MK vs. KI-Hmmm?

lol

Wait, Sub and Ryu in Smash Brothers! :)
I am still waiting for DC vs Capcom. They did the Marvel Universe right, they could do the DCU right too.

MK, not so much.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
So are u saying the will play the same? Meaning SF By namco will play like SF by capcom? Same with tekken.
I am saying each game will play like their respective game, as in Tekken 6, and SSFIV. This is a proven fact as displayed on the video and talked about.

There is no reason to expect stupid gameplay.

DevilJin

Noob
SF by namco
Prolly no fadc
No ultras
No crossover moves

Fail
Im sure that there will be some crossover moves, just not fireballs. But look back at the SF X Tekken and you can see Kazuya duck a hadouken, so they might have fireballs in tekken but either make them unblockables or like normal moves but you can dash under them or something. All I can say is don't judge it before you actually see it and get your hands on it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Looks pretty sick to me. Don't think it will be boring like Tekken 6 is since there's projectiles and supers + SF characters, at least not boring to watch. And the combos look pretty nice based on what I saw.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
SF4 and MKDC were comparable in sales. SF sold more but MKDC did very well also(but sales aren't everything anyway so who cares?) but then again SC4 also didn't do bad but is dead now so yeah...lol but hey best fighter ever in terms of sales itself, know what it is? Super Smash Brothers Brawl....exactly.

This game will probaby do a lot better in Japan then here....

I am still waiting for DC vs Capcom. They did the Marvel Universe right, they could do the DCU right too.

MK, not so much.
DC characters fit well with MK, and weren't so anime/cartoony like MVC's style but to each his own. I'm also not a huge fan personally of 60 hit combos(seems a little ridiculous to me) IMO. There was already a DC fighter alone called Task Force but it wasn't that great way back in the 90's I think. I think WB needs to give DC it's own fighter at this point but plays 2D, newer engine perhaps borrowing things from MK9, SF4. I'd be down for that:)

Solo

Shadow Priest
I like the idea.(Story wise at least..)

SF in Tekken gameplay seems stupid. Will Ryu still be able to hadoken all day long?

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
How are they supposed to implement SF's special moves in Tekken's engine? >__>

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Should be interesting to see which version will be superior or how tekken does the SF guys. Surely, we can expect something better then SF EX lol