3. nash
4. ryu
5. necalli alex
6. ken
7. m bison
8. chun li
9. birdie
10. ibuki
No way in hell Mika is the top character in the game. Just no way. I disagree throughout your list but Mika at numbuh 1 is just way off.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
shes spending bar either way, its good but I don't think you can call it dishonest.
True, but that's a lot of meter to work with. She can get at least 5 plus on block divekicks per round. I think when you combine that good thing with all her other good things it seems that she doesn't need all of those good things.

No way in hell Mika is the top character in the game. Just no way. I disagree throughout your list but Mika at numbuh 1 is just way off.
I don't think she is #1 but Daigo did have her at number 2. She can be incredibly stupid at times.

True, but that's a lot of meter to work with. She can get at least 5 plus on block divekicks per round. I think when you combine that good thing with all her other good things it seems that she doesn't need all of those good things.

I don't think she is #1 but Daigo did have her at number 2. She can be incredibly stupid at times.
And that's why she's made of glass. Almost every character in the game can kill cammy in 2-3 hits with resources.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I wouldn't even give her that. I've always thought she sits just outside top 8.

its understandable that hed think that. he just played me yesterday after all.
I trained you well.

i ain't trolling that is the funny thing
Bro why you got Mika at the 1 spot? No reversal, normals are ok (worst sweep I ever seen), normals that get her in are either slow (st.HK) or need spacing to actually use (cr.HP). Her v-skill sucks. Really the only thing she's got going for her are command grab mixups, assist Trigger, and an anti air move that's invincible after startup.

I trained you well.

Bro why you got Mika at the 1 spot? No reversal, normals are ok (worst sweep I ever seen), normals that get her in are either slow (st.HK) or need spacing to actually use (cr.HP). Her v-skill sucks. Really the only thing she's got going for her are command grab mixups, assist Trigger, and an anti air move that's invincible after startup.
you take that back. Her vskill is godlike. Swag combos for days AND it's a taunt.

I trained you well.

who has reversals in this game ? besides ryu ken or characters with dp her normals are ridiculous st lk cr lk cr lp cr mp etc her v skill is great gets armor she has resets for days assist v trigger great ca damage output is ridiculous
great anti airing great meaty pressure frame traps etc lmao.

i don't think u know what u talking about but at least u came with reasons behind why u think what u think.

who has reversals in this game ? besides ryu ken or characters with dp her normals are ridiculous st lk cr lk cr lp cr mp etc her v skill is great gets armor she has resets for days assist v trigger great ca damage output is ridiculous

i don't think u know what u talking about but at least u came with reasons behind why u think what u think.
Chun
Ryu
Ken
Cammy
Urien
Necalli
Guile
Ibuki
Karin
Juri
Rashido

Those are the characters with invincible reversals.

Mikas normals are usable, but easily the weakest aspect of the character. Fuudo makes her look decent in footsies, but momochi just schooled ricki in neutral with ken. They're just better than the people they're playing against.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

cr.LK is great so is st.MK, cr.LP is like a lot of other cr.LP. cr.MP is good for anti airs and crouching shenanigans. She doesn't have anything amazing like Chun's st.LK, crazy CC like Necalli or Ken st.HK. If you think her V-skill is great then you haven't been playing good people. Just clicking it makes you extremely vulnerable. Can't use it against not fast fireballs.

She just doesn't stack up in pros and cons against the actual top tiers of SFV.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
And that's why she's made of glass. Almost every character in the game can kill cammy in 2-3 hits with resources.
I'm not really buying the whole idea that her health is low so she's balanced. In USF4, Yun was probably the best character and had 900 health. Seth and Akuma had 850 health. Evil Ryu had 900 health. Those characters did very well in tournament.

When you factor in the damage scaling based on health, you realize that 100hp plays even less of a factor because once you drop below 50% health, you are only taking 95% damage. Once you drop below 30% health, you only take 90% damage. Under 15% health you only take 75% damage. Cammy's low health means she gets to that 95% scaling faster. She also deals good damage and stun. her forward throw even does 200 stun, so she can get you dizzy real quick in the corner.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
I'm not really buying the whole idea that her health is low so she's balanced. In USF4, Yun was probably the best character and had 900 health. Seth and Akuma had 850 health. Evil Ryu had 900 health. Those characters did very well in tournament.

When you factor in the damage scaling based on health, you realize that 100hp plays even less of a factor because once you drop below 50% health, you are only taking 95% damage. Once you drop below 30% health, you only take 90% damage. Under 15% health you only take 75% damage. Cammy's low health means she gets to that 95% scaling faster. She also deals good damage and stun. her forward throw even does 200 stun, so she can get you dizzy real quick in the corner.
That's why 100HP is like MUCH more than just 100. Because of scaling. You're thinking about this backwards.

two points.

1. That scaling helps higher hp characters at the same exact rate that it helps lower health ones because that's just how percentages work(you could even argue it helps higher hp characters more because they have more hp left to scale when it kicks in)

2. Nothing you've said cammy has is any different from what the other strong characters in this game have. Her throw loops are good, her frame traps and shimmys are solid, and she can stun people fast. That's no different from ryu, Mika, ken, or necalli. Her neutral is good, she's got decent range and good walk speed. So do Karin, chun, ryu, and vega.

She's strong all around but she's not really the best at anything. Her mixup game is straightforward and she doesn't have any real dirty stuff(I don't consider ex divekick dirty simply because it can and does get punished, spending a bar to risk dying usually isn't that dirty).

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
two points.

1. That scaling helps higher hp characters at the same exact rate that it helps lower health ones because that's just how percentages work(you could even argue it helps higher hp characters more because they have more hp left to scale when it kicks in)

2. Nothing you've said cammy has is any different from what the other strong characters in this game have. Her throw loops are good, her frame traps and shimmys are solid, and she can stun people fast. That's no different from ryu, Mika, ken, or necalli. Her neutral is good, she's got decent range and good walk speed. So do Karin, chun, ryu, and vega.

She's strong all around but she's not really the best at anything. Her mixup game is straightforward and she doesn't have any real dirty stuff(I don't consider ex divekick dirty simply because it can and does get punished, spending a bar to risk dying usually isn't that dirty).
Cammy doesn't have throw loops. She has, however, tick throw "loops". Also, EX divekick can't get punished, but can be AAed.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
That's why 100HP is like MUCH more than just 100. Because of scaling. You're thinking about this backwards.
two points.

Think about it this way. Cammy has 900 health, Ken has 1000. You start the game off doing three 230 damage combos in a row.

Cammy takes 230 + 230 + (230 x .95) = 679 damage taken / 221 health remain

Ken takes 230 + 230 + 230 = 690 damage taken / 310 health remain

Cammy just gained 11 hitpoints of that 100 hitpoint deficit back. Now the next 230 damage combo on Cammy will do only 90% because she is below 30% but Ken is above 30% so it will deal 95% to him.

Cammy takes (230 x .90) = 207 damage taken

221 - 207 = 14 health remain

Ken takes (230 x .95) = 219 damage taken

310 - 219 = 91 health remain

Ken only has 77 more hitpoints than Cammy even though the same 4 combos were performed on them. In this scenario, Cammy gained 23 of those 100 hitpoints back just because of the way the scaling works.

cr.LK is great so is st.MK, cr.LP is like a lot of other cr.LP. cr.MP is good for anti airs and crouching shenanigans. She doesn't have anything amazing like Chun's st.LK, crazy CC like Necalli or Ken st.HK. If you think her V-skill is great then you haven't been playing good people. Just clicking it makes you extremely vulnerable. Can't use it against not fast fireballs.

She just doesn't stack up in pros and cons against the actual top tiers of SFV.
disagree man

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Think about it this way. Cammy has 900 health, Ken has 1000. You start the game off doing three 230 damage combos in a row.

Cammy takes 230 + 230 + (230 x .95) = 679 damage taken / 221 health remain

Ken takes 230 + 230 + 230 = 690 damage taken / 310 health remain

Cammy just gained 11 hitpoints of that 100 hitpoint deficit back. Now the next 230 damage combo on Cammy will do only 90% because she is below 30% but Ken is above 30% so it will deal 95% to him.

Cammy takes (230 x .90) = 207 damage taken

221 - 207 = 14 health remain

Ken takes (230 x .95) = 219 damage taken

310 - 219 = 91 health remain

Ken only has 77 more hitpoints than Cammy even though the same 4 combos were performed on them. In this scenario, Cammy gained 23 of those 100 hitpoints back just because of the way the scaling works.
Yeah, but through scaling, those 77 more hitpoints mean more because damage is scaled by 75% when the characters are below 15%.