What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

I hadn't played SF since sf2 turbo (hyper) and wonder, why does everyone want Alex? I mean is he real fun to play with? I mean I would expect more people would want someone like akuma,sagat,fei long way more than Alex so is it that he's another awesome character or because he was the first dlc?
cause at ease loosuh

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

PC files already's getting hacked -
here are the discovered alts...

laura

alex

r mika

Last edited:

Wetdoba

All too easy...
@GAV actually, the Birdie MU has been known to be a losing MU for her. Every Cammy players agree on that, he can definitely contest her range, he can easily AA her EX cannon strike with his great cr. Mp AA, his V-skill is kind of a problem if the Birdie uses it properly, if he is yolo and does it raw then you he is bad. Also he has more damage and more health than her, this is actually oretty bad for her IMO.

A good birdie is not just going to raw dolphin grab you all day.
Nah man, if dolphin dive arent the first and last move you use every round youre doing it wrong. Source: every Birdie Ive ever seen on stream

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Anyone got any clue if TOs are getting unlock codes so we can get some visual diversity during tournaments?

They don't react to the start-up they punish the insane recovery it all has. He has 30f of recovery on the traps and almost 50 on the projectiles. It is buttons vs damage/vortex and buttons loses with F.A.N.G, you can't even smuther them because they have a 3f normal and someone thought it was clever to give him +1s

Unless it's ex I don't think the traps means anything. Let's say your mixing up your MK and HK traps because the recovery is different and they respect it because they don't want to risk getting punished. Having a trap up doesn't matter anywhere but in the corner because you can be outside the range of F.A.N.Gs normals and still be in range to armor through anything he tries to do behind the trap especially the delicious 48f of recovery on the projectiles
Again all your post does is assure me you're playing wrong way more than F.A.N.G. is low tier. Complaining about the armor attacks in this game is worse than complaining people get 3f SRKs. I'm done talking about this with you cause you seem to have no understanding of spacing or neutral if you're talking about punishing long recovery specials when I was talking about outspacing Laura.

Oh and lol at anyone talking about how bad their character is cause of 2 tournaments. Must be some fighting game geniuses or Capcom just sucks at designing characters now. Please tell me which one it is.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
@GAV actually, the Birdie MU has been known to be a losing MU for her. Every Cammy players agree on that, he can definitely contest her range, he can easily AA her EX cannon strike with his great cr. Mp AA, his V-skill is kind of a problem if the Birdie uses it properly, if he is yolo and does it raw then you he is bad. Also he has more damage and more health than her, this is actually oretty bad for her IMO.

A good birdie is not just going to raw dolphin grab you all day.
I agree with your assessment considering Im a Birdie player. Birdie seems to have an answer for Cammy's approach. Once Cammy gets in I just wait and am really picky on when to poke or just take the throw.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I agree with your assessment considering Im a Birdie player. Birdie seems to have an answer for Cammy's approach. Once Cammy gets in I just wait and am really picky on when to poke or just take the throw.
Exactly, Birdie doesn't care about being thrown by Cammy lol. Is there anything that grinds you, as a Birdie player, the wrong way that a Cammy can do midscreen?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Nash seems pretty fair to me. He is just a good character

Has this man heard of transcripts..

No wonder you talk about this game with such confidence. Cammy players thinking they have fundamentals:rolleyes:.

Stop making excuses for losing with F.A.N.G from a Cammy player. The audacity... It's like an R.Mika player saying "come on, it isn't that bad. Just guess"
No one is making you pick FANG.

Pick FANG. Pick Chun Li. Pick Zangief. Pick Cammy. Pick Ken or Ryu. Pick anyone you want. Just don't make it an excuse.