What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

xiskza

Underworld
I think its a bit too soon to tell. People are saying Lucia is strong but not op, while others think Honda can be a problem, and Poison while nobody is saying she's top tier, she has some dirty tricks that can be explored - could be a dark horse. I think only time will tell once pros start giving them a proper spin. But yeah, apparently all 3 are a lot of fun

Dont like playing sfv however i like watching it being played at high lvl. And i believe that we (nrs community) need to take some notes on how to have a game longer than 2 years and be a strong non toxic community that many ppl want to be apart of.
Do you think mk11 will be that game that breaks the two year cycle?

xiskza

Underworld

By the way, the August character usage stats are out. Lucia #1, Poison #5, Honda #6. First time in absolute ages that someone has dethroned Ryu, and its even more impressive considering all 3 had to divide the spotlight.

xiskza

Underworld
Servers are back up with the new costumes and stage.

There was also this thing added:

With the update to SFVAE today, players will notice a new mode in the CFN menu called Online Tournament.
This upcoming free mode is in development and will be in a closed beta phase until it is final. Release timing and further details will be shared in the coming months.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I haven't played the game since the day before I picked up my copy of MK11 except to do the Virgil Cody costume stuff but I had to login today and get that Halloween stage! It's so sick! Plus it's only like 40000 FM or something like that.

NRS animations look bit poor compared to Tekken and Street Fighter. Impact feels very good in SFV as do the combat animations. And i really like how different all the combo's can look. Swag swag

@NRS yall need to get some new guys to work on the design and animations..

Last edited:

xiskza

Underworld
Yea cool I hope so. All I know is that it seems Capcom will continue to support Sfv for a couple more years before announcing sf6.
From Ono's interview, it seems like after Capcup this year, the game will remain the same without any updates for a while, at least until the Intel Tournament is over (so until EVO I guess).