What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

I agree, all 3 look good to me too, and Honda has to be there, when are the new dlc being announced? I heard something about October and November??

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I gave in and bought Poison.
I did not enjoy playing her at all. Though it's cool she's got a bullwhip, her gameplay is incredibly watered down from USF4. It's kinda gross, tbh.
Waste of money.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Man I have no idea what to do in this game. lol

I tried out Menat, Juri, Chun Li, Kolin, and Falke in practice mode and boy does this feel like a foreign language.

Also, is there no tutorial in this game? (or is it just the short af thing with Ken & Ryu when you first turn the game on?) All I see is training mode. But that doesn't really tell guide me on how stuff works.

KCJ506

Noob
Man I have no idea what to do in this game. lol

I tried out Menat, Juri, Chun Li, Kolin, and Falke in practice mode and boy does this feel like a foreign language.

Also, is there no tutorial in this game? (or is it just the short af thing with Ken & Ryu when you first turn the game on?) All I see is training mode. But that doesn't really tell guide me on how stuff works.
Go to challenges and you should see an option for demonstrations. Those show how most of the character's movesets works. Each character has their own demonstration. There's also trial mode where you can practice combos. Though some of them can be brutal.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Go to challenges and you should see an option for demonstrations. Those show how most of the character's movesets works. Each character has their own demonstration. There's also trial mode where you can practice combos. Though some of them can be brutal.
Awesome! I'll check this out tonight! Thank you :)