What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
ewwww I was jumping at the chance to fight another TYM member until I heard the dreaded characters, I gotta learn those matchups someday.
Haha! yeah there not the most fun for Zangief, Dhalsim especially. But yeah if you want games and the UK - US connection holds up lemme know.

I just heard the commentators for the ncr's on twitch say that xian used double meter for a move with fang, you can't choose how many meters to burn for certain moves right? I mean they meant the xian probably used to different moves or the same move but twice correct?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I think I'm dropping Ken and going to play R.Mika, Necalli, F.A.N.G

I just heard the commentators for the ncr's on twitch say that xian used double meter for a move with fang, you can't choose how many meters to burn for certain moves right? I mean they meant the xian probably used to different moves or the same move but twice correct?
Probably talking about EX fireball "cancelled" into EX dash. I pt quotes in there because you can buffer the dash to come out as soon as possible. Only works with EX dash. HE's ABOUT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW WOOO!!!!! (at 5:00pm EST 3/26 for anyone just seeing this. )

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Xian's F.A.N.G is nice. Getting a lot of inspiration for this character. It's always nice to see your character being played by great players. Thanks Xian!

Snake Eyez is too good.
This guy is something else with Gief. Against necalli he got hit with 2 standing kicks and then baited the third, when necalli tried to hit him again with the same kick Snake eyez did his v-skill into the spd, awesome stuff from him.

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Noob question but what do you mean when you say "midscreen you can't do anything if they have 1 meter anyway"?
If Laura has 1 meter she can do her armored enhanced shoulder to plough through anything you have on-screen giving her the one touch she needs to kill you. It keeps F.A.N.G honest in neutral because all his special become punishable into a vortex and as I've said so many times; F.A.N.Gs normals don't lead to anything. The fight literally becomes F.A.N.G poking at Laura until she catches him slipping once then wins #fair

Who knows what you're even doing with F.A.N.G.
Losing because I'm not aloud to play the game

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
If Laura has 1 meter she can do her armored enhanced shoulder to plough through anything you have on-screen giving her the one touch she needs to kill you. It keeps F.A.N.G honest in neutral because all his special become punishable into a vortex and as I've said so many times; F.A.N.Gs normals don't lead to anything. The fight literally becomes F.A.N.G poking at Laura until she catches him slipping once then wins #fair

Losing because I'm not aloud to play the game
Troll answers just make you look unintelligent. Look if you can't properly play neutral, then you either pick another character or shut up with the plain nonsense. Oh no Laura could spend a bar and touch me. Or you could out space with everything you do. Bait her. Punish. All the typical skills needed to actually compete.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Sunday Afternoon & Evening streaming long session of SFV. If people don't mind their stuff streamed anyone want to run games? I won't learn until you destroy me so there it is.

CFN: Rektangle

Around 2PM eastern at Twitch.tv/Rektango

I play the Grapple Girls aka the Deciples of Gief