What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sakura for sure. She was one of my ABSOLUTE favorites in IV and a constant co-main. I don't know enough about Sodom, and I think Sagat is kinda awesome but his previous incarnations have never really grabbed me.

Ill play anyone that's interesting.
I keep hearing something about a clue at the end of the video Capcom released. Apparently, at the end there was sakura pedals. Unless this is some kind of MAJOR troll, then its Sakura ;)

Sakura for sure. She was one of my ABSOLUTE favorites in IV and a constant co-main. I don't know enough about Sodom, and I think Sagat is kinda awesome but his previous incarnations have never really grabbed me.

Ill play anyone that's interesting.
How dare you indirectly refer to my beautiful precious Karin as uninteresting

I mean, shes probably the most interesting character in the game atm, just not enough to drag me back.. until AE though. We shall see.
I see. You're just too GOOD for multiple vt conversion options, half screen projectile invincibility, mid screen and corner resets with ambiguous cross ups, top tier normals and gorgeous European curls.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I see. You're just too GOOD for multiple vt conversion options, half screen projectile invincibility, mid screen and corner resets with ambiguous cross ups, top tier normals and gorgeous European curls.
Exactly. Im so good at the game in general that I really need characters who dont have options, otherwise its not interesting at all and I always win and never lose. Yep. That uh, that about sums it up.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
10 new costumes for the next update. The capcom site photo hosting is weird to link so you can check them out here http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/11/20/bring-on-the-festivities-with-new-holiday-and-nostalgia-costumes-for-street-fighter-v-available-november-29

Holiday: Kolin, Alex, Menat, and Cammy

Nostalgia Karin, Birdie, And Balrog

3Chun Costumes
The Holiday costumes are trash but the Nostalgia costumes are nice! That last Chun Li training costume is pretty dope too.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
10 new costumes for the next update. The capcom site photo hosting is weird to link so you can check them out here http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/11/20/bring-on-the-festivities-with-new-holiday-and-nostalgia-costumes-for-street-fighter-v-available-november-29

Holiday: Kolin, Alex, Menat, and Cammy

Nostalgia Karin, Birdie, And Balrog

3Chun Costumes

I like the Menat Holiday Costume. But the others seem goofy. The nostalgia ones I'm def getting all of them though lol.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I think the character choices for Holiday costumes besides Menat are all meh to me. I bet those character mains are happy so whatever.

The Nostalgia costumes are always a hit. I see lots of PC players already using nostalgia mods for characters.

And then the Chun meme. I’d be surprised if they dont make her toptier again

The thing about Karins nostalgia costume is that she has aged since alpha 3 (I read up on everything Karin becsue I am now utterly 100% a Karin fanboy...Not sure if you guys could tell by now) and now you can tell even aesthetically the school girl theme doesn't fit her older appearance.

Should've made a "young Karin" but whatever, that sounds like a lot of work. I have only 2 designated colors for her Original and Story outfit I always wear.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
The thing about Karins nostalgia costume is that she has aged since alpha 3 (I read up on everything Karin becsue I am now utterly 100% a Karin fanboy...Not sure if you guys could tell by now) and now you can tell even aesthetically the school girl theme doesn't fit her older appearance.

Should've made a "young Karin" but whatever, that sounds like a lot of work. I have only 2 designated colors for her Original and Story outfit I always wear.
Whose mans is this?

Super diamond day 2 report,
Continued to play some ranked and unlike I was lead to believe I still gain points, I'm beginning to think a certain guile on this forum is actually a North Korean agent sent to mislead the true patriots with a disinformation campaign, considering trying to grind ultra diamond but not sure if I have the motivation yet. More on bum downs continued adventures in street fighter to follow.