What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Injustice will always be that game with all the potential in the world and a bunch of dumb shit getting in the way --- interactables, stages are too damn big, wonky control schemes, awkward movement. Without those flaws it would be the best fighter out, with them it's still hella fun, but the what could've been....

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
@Scoot Magee GGs buddy

Find a button that punishes guiles vskill startup or whiff on reaction in footsies range most cases its sweep on reaction for Ryu.

You dont play desperate in that matchup which is half the battle vs guile. The other half is just becoming a stronger Ryu defensievly and offensively.
Thanks and ggs. I'll work on punishing v skill for sure.

Been going pretty hard the last few weeks so I'll keep working on improving.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Found out cr.mk never links into AP off counterhit and I was just playing bad kids who never block lolol.

P.S. The links for Abigail's optimal shit are even tighter than your typical Guile player's virgin pussy.

SpineRip

Noob
Anyone want to play? I need to re add your guys cfns since I got it on PS4.
Add "OldManRage" too, if you can. I'm not online yet, but I ran the Ethernet cable today. I just need to redo the terminations tomorrow...

Be warned - I've been playing against the AI for four months, so I'm going to be pretty terrible in the beginning.

you need to upload some footage so we can see whats happening.
Yea thanks, what I mean is that I'm ranked rookie but even against my same rank I get guys who play like they're a mix of punk and Xian lol. Do some have like an alternate account or something? Also are you the guy that plays ken and posted a video of you doing shimmies on a guy not too long ago?

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Yea thanks, what I mean is that I'm ranked rookie but even against my same rank I get guys who play like they're a mix of punk and Xian lol. Do some have like an alternate account or something? Also are you the guy that plays ken and posted a video of you doing shimmies on a guy not too long ago?
yeah that was me :D

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I have recently picked this game up again and am having so much fun. Even when I lose or have a lose streak im still enjoying myself.

While on the topic I have a question. So I was playing casuals today (I have been playing Ed) and I was fighting a Ken player. I was getting my confirms and going for my combos that work on everyone else, yet this guy was able to ex dp out of them? Should this even be possible when I am seeing my hit sparks for my bnbs I always do? Or is this some kind of onlinery nonsense?

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I have recently picked this game up again and am having so much fun. Even when I lose or have a lose streak im still enjoying myself.

While on the topic I have a question. So I was playing casuals today (I have been playing Ed) and I was fighting a Ken player. I was getting my confirms and going for my combos that work on everyone else, yet this guy was able to ex dp out of them? Should this even be possible when I am seeing my hit sparks for my bnbs I always do? Or is this some kind of onlinery nonsense?
do your confirms combo? If not yeah he can ex dp through but if your confirms combo he shouldnt be able to.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069

idk man but they say ken dp is the best move ever created that it transcends the rules of the game itself behold the alpha ken himself in all his glory