What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
but guise remember Guile is too busy being top 2 with 5 bad matchups no room for karin because of all those matchups she loses like... idk lul but Guile spamming is too op so doesn't matter so gdlk

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
Yo sf supposed to be the god of fighting games but has the worst mechanics and net code how I'm playing someone from the weat coast and it's laggy? But NRS fixed it real Quick?!

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
And homie solid but like I wanna learn and I can't with this dumb ass connection... What's safe? Whats not? It changes every game...

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
Lag so bad I thought homie quit was gonna turn the ps4 off all of a sudden my life drained and we at full screen mashing jab shit stupid

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Whoever is saying Karin isn't top 5..

Balrog
Urien
Cammy - I don't think she's as good as other people do, to be honest. Shes damn good, but not like, broken,
Laura
Rashid
Karin
Guile
Gief

There's the top 5 =/

EntropicByDesign

Lag so bad I thought homie quit was gonna turn the ps4 off all of a sudden my life drained and we at full screen mashing jab shit stupid

Welcome to SFV, where you cant connect with people who live across the country - but I can play a guy from fucking Scottland in MKX and the connection is acceptable.

Yo sf supposed to be the god of fighting games but has the worst mechanics and net code how I'm playing someone from the weat coast and it's laggy? But NRS fixed it real Quick?!
I like the mechanics, still think they're unmatched by any fighter, but I've never played tekken or KOF to be honest. I agree about the netcode to a degree since I usually have enjoyable games on a nacho cheese wifi connection. But I play low low level so if it lags I really just wait it out lol.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
i doubt you can list more bad matchups Karin has than a character like Balrog Rashid and even Laura has some "losing matchups"

afaik she only lost to Chun in s1 and they nerfed that issue

Last edited:

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Man, nice guy Urien helped 2 players make top 8 for the first time what a swell dude.

@EntropicByDesign I might give Revelator a try depending on how close it comes out to Tekken 7. T7 depending on how good the netcode is and how many people play online in PC will def be my main game.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Whoever is saying Karin isn't top 5..

Balrog
Urien
Cammy - I don't think she's as good as other people do, to be honest. Shes damn good, but not like, broken,
Laura
Rashid
Karin
Guile
Gief

There's the top 5 =/
M.bison, Necalli and Ken are also very good. It doesn't what top tier characters are winning on a given day, the overall balance is horrible

EntropicByDesign

M.bison, Necalli and Ken are also very good. It doesn't what top tier characters are winning on a given day, the overall balance is horrible
Yeah I meant to add Necalli as I feel like he's still really good. I'm undecided on Bison and Ken but I can see where they belong in the 'top 5' that is effectively half the cast.

EntropicByDesign

Man, nice guy Urien helped 2 players make top 8 for the first time what a swell dude.

@EntropicByDesign I might give Revelator a try depending on how close it comes out to Tekken 7. T7 depending on how good the netcode is and how many people play online in PC will def be my main game.
GG is fun. I struggle with it because of my execution trouble but it's still a blast to play. I main Raven, I bought Kum to try him out though and I'm liking how he works right now, even if he is 'bad'