What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
hey guise just dropping by to say that guile's zoning is so op he's so gdlk top 2 man that punk (who thinks Guiles has no losing matchups himself or something like that) specifically tried to counterpick mikeanike's laura with... necalli. Makes perfect sense.

And then when mikeandike had no choice but to pick a toptier character (lul) to match the counterpick mike went to easy mode Gu- ...Wait nope Urien.

Oh and look chris g the, Guile is top 2 so gdlk , main, forced to pick a different character against Smug and he goes not even top 2 Urien. That's nice isn't it u guise

Anyway have a good day u guise

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
you wouldn't imagine a nicer guy, but Punk is a troll and used to send a lot of hate mail in usfiv and their beef has been since that game. Punk is chill now and super helpful but he just hates mike so mike hates him since then

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Gotta show these kids whos the Alpha.. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA..

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeebus. And Punk is awkward, that is the best shit talking I have seen in SO FUCKING LONG. I dont even mean that disrespectfully to Punk, that was just.. BAHAHAHA

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I know its just how it goes, but watching Karin open Rog up 3-4-5-6 times and walk him from one side of the screen to the next, and whiff punish and just shit all over Rog.. then lose to one vtrigger combo, is super sad. Im not saying karin isnt crazy good, but.. jesus. Rog can just play like shit and get busted up, but all he needs is a touch. Its kinda demoralizing.

See, for all the talk of OP Guile, blah blah, Guile cant do that shit, he's got tools and options but hes got to consistently USE THEM CORRECTLY. Not lose the entire round and win off one touch. Lets hope the S2.5 changes some of this shit./