What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

@0:33 when Laura runs and grabs chun li, is that a command grab she has or is the player just dashing and doing a normal throw?
Definitely V-skill dash in to command grab. Her ex grab has a built in dash FYI. and the V-skill dash has an overhead and backdash version.
You can add people in SF5? Lol I didn't know that.

My PSN - EhhWhyKnottt
CFN ID- ehhhwhyknott
Yeah you go to CFN, then Rival Search, then search using either the PSN ID or CFN ID, Lastly add to favorites for easy inviting. Want to play now?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
If you add someone to favourites can you see when they're online? All I've been playing is Battle Lounges since I got this game, I need to start freeing some of you guys up - especially Shaz.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
If you add someone to favourites can you see when they're online? All I've been playing is Battle Lounges since I got this game, I need to start freeing some of you guys up - especially Shaz.
Sometimes the status is grey'd out. I think that might mean offline. But right now there is no "offline" status. I think it defaults to "menu" though

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
I don't get how peope still mash DP when Crush Counter exists. . . . That March update needs to hurry up cause it seems people still don't want to actually play.
A large portion of shoto players who are playing 5 now like that, played 4 the same way. They got away with it a bit in 4 but now it's going to take a few months of getting blown up before(if they ever) stop doing it.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
A large portion of shoto players who are playing 5 now like that, played 4 the same way. They got away with it a bit in 4 but now it's going to take a few months of getting blown up before(if they ever) stop doing it.

For those asking about the patch, it's been in PlayStation testing for the last two weeks, just waiting for approval.
Doesn't help I keep messing up my CC punish either.

How do you know about the approval thing?

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Doesn't help I keep messing up my CC punish either.

How do you know about the approval thing?
I have the same problem sadly.

Read the Alex stuff late last night, went back for the lines in the actual article, turns out it was just someone in the comments section. I'll strike it from the other post. On the brightside Alex looks pretty polished. A number of people believe they're waiting for closer to Final Round to drop the trailer.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
They need to hurry up and release Alex so that they can release Ibuki and eventually Sakura (she's too cute not to be in this game ;_; ). Cammy's cool and all but I need bae(s).

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I have the same problem sadly.

Read the Alex stuff late last night, went back for the lines in the actual article, turns out it was just someone in the comments section. I'll strike it from the other post. On the brightside Alex looks pretty polished. A number of people believe they're waiting for closer to Final Round to drop the trailer.
I definitely think final round is going to have some type of announcement from someone. A lot of FG stuff happening and this will be the first hype tournament