What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Yeah, I only tested the f.HP one. It would definitely catch anyone crouch blocking. The lk version seems alot better. How difficult is the execution on that one?

Edit: Wait, the way I tested it Akuma could walk back after the f.HP version and still jump out.
Execution is real simple since you don't need to walk in the middle to do it.

Also haven't tested the f hp one vs walk back but since he's plus and can walk forward he should be able to catch people walking back same with jab. That being said wouldn't be terrible if it didn't since you can catch that.

Just tested and I can catch a back walking ryu with an unjumpable demon after f hp. It's tight but doable. He's above average on walkspeed too. I'll try on vega.

Edit: can't catch vega could just be me being bad but looks like it only works with f hp on characters with like 3.8 pixels per frame backwalks not vegas 4.5.

Last edited:

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I'm so tired of people playing only one match. Can we legit get a second leaderboard where it's always 2/3 and you only win/lose points if you win/lose the whole set.
Yeah like a proper tornament mode where if you dont play the whole set you are dqd and loose the points.

Why is this thread so dead lately. Where are shazzys random videos of him bodying somebody? Where are Myles bullshit complaints? Why isn't lianghubb posting compilations?

Why is this thread so dead lately. Where are shazzys random videos of him bodying somebody? Where are Myles bullshit complaints? Why isn't lianghubb posting compilations?
People still deciding who to main in season 2. Also what's your take on Akuma? Seems to be a strong character with obvious flaws as in health and not too good normals. Upper mid?