What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

yzzerdd

levitate levitate levitate levitate
Yea HK is the CC you can combo after. With both meters full I like to do:
HK CC (walk forward a tiny bit) MP, HP, HK (his target combo), vtrigger cancel, light tatsu, super.
Crazy damage.

s.HP and sweep are also crush counters, they just cause a hard knockdown.

HK CC (walk forward a tiny bit) MP, HP, HK (his target combo), vtrigger cancel, light tatsu, super.
Crazy damage.

s.HP and sweep toghether are also CC's or each one individually?

Crazy damage.

Hey I'm trying to do this combo but can't get it with any tatsu except with light kick, is it possible to land that combo but use any other kick besides LK?

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Anyone else experiencing conncection issues? Played 4-5 matches just fine then the next I got disconnected from the server near the end of the first round.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
He is absolute trash. He's been limited in every area possible because of the poison and yet the poison is bad anyway so your just left with nothing
Anyone else experiencing conncection issues? Played 4-5 matches just fine then the next I got disconnected from the server near the end of the first round.
That happend to me today as well. It was like 2 and i bodied the guy the first round and then it disconnected. Idk if it was a rage quit or the server just quit. But sad face