What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Oh well yeah lol I don't even mean to commit to the ex orochi it's supposed to be a c.mp everytime lol
That's troublesome. Slight bit of advice though on that last game. I had you low and you started a comeback and then cad me. Hold the ca since it's gone reset all your momentum. I was pretty happy to see that since I was close to stun.

That's troublesome. Slight bit of advice though on that last game. I had you low and you started a comeback and then cad me. Hold the ca since it's gone reset all your momentum. I was pretty happy to see that since I was close to stun.
Haha you had like a 65% health lead and I was hoping to pin you in the corner there. But yeah, it was impatient and dumb lol

I'll take all the advice I can get though, I'm a modest player at most

if I was shazzy id say overhead canceling into demon is for bronze plebs this is how the general does it. although his video would have sound. the mans got production quality at least

yes delayed is normal. god I feel like an asshole.
Damn that was nice! Also bronze? Bronze? Are you saying you think I can get to bronze one day?:p

Seriously though yes. The overhead cancel is all muscle memory and understanding how to input it. It's not that hard if you lab it a bit, although in the heat of the moment I have been known to screw it up.
Yea the various inputs would allow a few screw ups I guess. Also I wasn't joking about the bronze LOL, I'm rookie. It's all good.