What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Might just be my inner edge lord coming out but his gameplay looks so much cooler than your typical shoto and I'm a sucker for Akuma man.
Funny you say that because I feel the exact same way. I hate how much I love Akuma. He's just so cool, dude. Can't help it.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
It wont be over with Akuma. Still got more characters coming.
I am not worried about those characters at all. if one comes along that I genuinely like, Im fine to switch over, and I will 100% check all of them out, but I *know* what Akuma does (as much as anyone in the general SF public that is) and I *know* he is something I'm looking for in a character.

From what I've seen so far, Nash has been gutted. Its idiotic and retarded and it shows just how far Capcom's head is shoved up their own ass - so more than ever I am on the hunt for new mains. I say mains because I just get bored with one character.. I always pick two. Akuma checks every single box I want checked in one character and Guile checks almost every box I want checked in another. Ive enjoyed my couple weeks of fiddling with Karin though, and she might end up a tertiary character I visit from time to time.. But Im pretty happy going forward in S2 with Guile who I think is going to be very strong, and Akuma who I think the same of.

*I* am going to be awful in S2 for a long time, especially on Akuma, but I think if i can get over the initial hump, I'll be a FAR better player for it.

I

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Do we have an SFV Match Footage thread?
We have a GG's thread but not a match footage thread...let's fix that.
You can't stop me Shazzy.
Damn man, you are crazy.

Fang is prob. the most difficult character to play vs because you rarely see any Fang players online, maybe once per month
got no clue what's going whenever I run into a Fang player lol
I play F.A.N.G. if you want to get some sets in. CFN id CM_Buyacushun