What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
The extra fries is a perfect representation of the bonus tools Capcom has thrown in for some characters. Karin didn't order 50/50 side switches but now that it's on the table you can't waste it especially when Juri is over there with a happy meal and no toy
*queue Juri themed sad violin :'( *

The extra fries is a perfect representation of the bonus tools Capcom has thrown in for some characters. Karin didn't order 50/50 side switches but now that it's on the table you can't waste it especially when Juri is over there with a happy meal and no toy
I would rather hear it from him, you complained when words were apparently put in your mouth.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Juri has side switch meaty fireball set ups tho lol

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I would use the premium costume but I am not giving any more money to Capcom. I guess I have fetishes for robots, punching things, Coordinated trenchcoats and hats, demons, British accented women and random select amongst other things based on the other characters I choose to use in other games.
IDK where this is coming from but it's cool that you're comfortable about all your disgusting fetishes.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
@MylesWright_ is ultra platinum at coming up with new and creative ways of complaining about the same things over and over again for years on end. It's actually kinda impressive.

Man I love the mechanics of this game. Best game to play aggressive with Ryu.

As a Guile main for the past SF games, I am quite disappointed with Guile.