What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I like the way you think :cool:. Really though lord Shazzy do you think he needs any changes?

---------

Now this is a low level scrubs opinion so keep that in mind.

1- I would like his vskill to stay out a little longer if you dont throw SB.

2- His SB recovery should be a tiny bit faster.
better crush counters, invincible flash kick and let me combo off F.HK

Aramonde

Noob
better crush counters, invincible flash kick and let me combo off F.HK
You should be working at CC instead of combofiend

Is anyone else experiencing a ton of lag today? Training mode is lagging like a bitch! I had to disconnect the Internet just to train!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
You should be working at CC instead of combofiend

Is anyone else experiencing a ton of lag today? Training mode is lagging like a bitch! I had to disconnect the Internet just to train!
I was having lots of lag last night was super annoying, I was thinking it was just me though.

Aramonde

Noob
I haven't experienced any issues recently. Network issues during training mode seems pretty dumb, though.
Yeah it frustrating. Nether Shazzy or a friend had the same problem. If it was my Internet idk why MKX was flawless today. Idk until i figure it out its MKX cause that was unplayable and untrainable. Sucks cause i really wanted to play SF today :(

i dont think i said i wanted to combo on counterhit only or is this another one of your i was just pretending to be dumb posts
the move is generally meant to be used on a read to get a counter hit. That's why it's airborne. Not really designed to be thrown out in neutral as a combo starter.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
the move is generally meant to be used on a read to get a counter hit. That's why it's airborne. Not really designed to be thrown out in neutral as a combo starter.
i understand how the move works im suggesting it work another way to make a weaker character a little bit stronger

a "buff" if you will

i understand how the move works im suggesting it work another way to make a weaker character a little bit stronger

a "buff" if you will
but assuming you could combo it off of a non counter hit into a cr lp when would that situation ever arise. I can't think of any situation in which they get hit by that at the space required that doesn't involve you using it to blow up a tech/low. At range you'd be safer/faster throwing out a cc to catch.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I recently played USF4 and that game feels much more responsive. Really hope they address the 8 frames of lag issue. This game would be near perfect if they did.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
@bdizzle2700 you got some 'splainin to do rudeboi broke af look at that input clean af

but assuming you could combo it off of a non counter hit into a cr lp when would that situation ever arise. I can't think of any situation in which they get hit by that at the space required that doesn't involve you using it to blow up a tech/low. At range you'd be safer/faster throwing out a cc to catch.
This is why ur a super silver rudeboi. F.Hk whiff punishes throw all the time but you can't get a combo cuz it's not ch

like you said might as well make it combo in these situations, what's the difference pum pum

why would you make that combo there. The move is unreactable, goes over lows, is throw immune, and is safe on block. Guile has issues but comboing off his f. Hk when you decide to randomly throw it out isn't really what he needs. In that situation you could've just pressed fierce and beat him out and combod.

And please drop the retarded persona. It makes even trying to talk to you unbearable.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
why would you make that combo there. The move is unreactable, goes over lows, is throw immune, and is safe on block. Guile has issues but comboing off his f. Hk when you decide to randomly throw it out isn't really what he needs. In that situation you could've just pressed fierce and beat him out and combod.

And please drop the (soap bar in my mouth) persona. It makes even trying to talk to you unbearable.
yea bruv let me throw out unsafe or slow af high crush counters out all the time that'll take me to ultra silver rank unpunished but then what guile guru

god forbid guile have more combo options with a 16f move ai m8

Last edited:
yea bruv let me throw out unsafe or slow af high crush counters out all the time that'll take me to ultra silver rank but then what guile guru

god forbid guile have more pressure options with a 16f move ai m8
if you don't wanna risk it use one of guiles other buttons like st mp, which last I checked has 1/3 of the startup, is plus on block, and can combo into jab on ch or frame trap on block. There's your pressure. which seems to be what you wanna do, so I'm not sure why you're pressing f hk. Also, guiles ccs are all faster than f hk.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
if you don't wanna risk it use one of guiles other buttons like st mp, which last I checked has 1/3 of the startup, is plus on block, and can combo into jab. which seems to be what you wanna do, so I'm not sure why you're pressing f hk. Also, guiles cc is in no way slow, it's 7 frames, it's literally unreactable.
Newsflash guile has more than 1 cc. One is unsafe, one is a 10f high in a game with 3f buttons and his third is off the table. The strength of his F.HK is that deals with late tech especially well something you wouldn't know because you're too busy sweeping close range or dping. Idk I i think deserve a jab link if my 16 F Mid hits but maybe I don't have your skill. Forget online ranks, I bodied you 10-0 I think I understand how to play the game just a little better and what works. Zero idea why you have this tone like there's something you know I don't.

Like really, I should use St. Mp to pressure? Thanks dude, I've never thought of it. Jesus. How do I not become patronizing when this

but you can combo off f. Hk. Not surprised that your sketchy guile doesn't know that though.
is what I'm hit with when I walk in this thread.

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
"I can't think of any situation F.HK would hit that you wouldn't get a combo after"

I show you a situation.

" Why didn't you use this button instead"

Dude just... stop. It's ok to not be right all the time don't have to shift goalposts constantly til you find something to stick.

This guy swears like doing F.HK in neutral fullscreen 24/7 hoping someone just runs into it is some possible abusive strategy if it's buffed. I just want my cr. LP combo consistently for my low tier character when it hits.

@Aramonde It's where you intentionally time your tech to your opponent's possible throw late in its frames so you can os block if they do a normal instead

Last edited:

Aramonde

Noob
@Aramonde It's where you intentionally time your tech to your opponent's possible throw late in its frames so you can os block if they do a normal instead
I think i know what you mean lol.

The training mode lag still continues. I reset all my network stuff and it didn't work so now i deleted the game and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work then im out of ideas.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I think i know what you mean lol.

The training mode lag still continues. I reset all my network stuff and it didn't work so now i deleted the game and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work then im out of ideas.
Hang tight buddy I got my people In Capcom and they'll hook you up with a fix in a flash.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
@B. Shazzy doesn't hold back lmao.

Anyway, I can't play no one if I can't talk to them :( I just don't have fun. Sorry we couldn't play.
We have a Discord going partially for that.

Also Guile is pretty bad on buttons. His booms are good, but there's only so much good they'll do vs good players.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
We have a Discord going partially for that.

Also Guile is pretty bad on buttons. His booms are good, but there's only so much good they'll do vs good players.

I'm a scrub, I literally have no idea how discord works or what it is lol