What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Damn Myles Wright is still alive? He's been on my ignore list since the Killer Frost days.

Is he reformed now or does he still only post about how bad his character is?
@MylesWright (since your name is like off the grid)

Braindead said he's ignored you since the killer frost days. (Which I've seen a bit of. Those seemed silly too)

@Braindead he still goes on and on about his character sucking some how some way that makes them unplayable. I actually managed to have a legit conversation with him for like two posts. But everything is still unfair and more powerful and blah blah.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If he has chosen to block the best poster in the SFV TYM thread then he is missing out
Where is all this confidence coming from? I thought all your characters were incomplete...

Anyway, you must play @B. Shazzy if you want to be known as the best in the SFV TYM thread. As far as I know, nobody has actually beat him in a set.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Braindead is making me feel all left out and jealous now. Guy just shows up, blocks me and steals all my friends

Where is all this confidence coming from? I thought all your characters were incomplete...
Ibuki has only been out for 2 weeks hence incomplete techwise and F.A.N.G just isn't that good. I think you guys put words in my mouth a lot

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Damn those are the best
Kanzuki beach scum.

Braindead is making me feel all left out and jealous now. Guy just shows up, blocks me and steals all my friends

Ibuki has only been out for 2 weeks hence incomplete techwise and F.A.N.G just isn't that good. I think you guys put words in my mouth a lot
You said F.A.N.G. is incomplete and should be deleted from the game.

You said only way for Ibuki to compete is to have some crazy midscreen ambiguous shit.

Anyone who didn't know any better and listened to you would think those two shouldn't be in the game.
Hot damn @buyacushun's FANG is fire.
Aw shucks.

Last edited: