What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Ggs man. If anything prolly gotta ex fk more so i respect you and you can run around doing guile like things lol
That gamble just never seems in my favor, birdie has the health, 1 ex kick isnt gonna hurt him, if it doesnt connect I eat like half my health :/

Ggs tho, would have stayed longer but forgot i had to feed my dog lol

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
That gamble just never seems in my favor, birdie has the health, 1 ex kick isnt gonna hurt him, if it doesnt connect I eat like half my health :/

Ggs tho, would have stayed longer but forgot i had to feed my dog lol
Thats fair. But i gotta respect you some how lol. And my bull horn is super punishable. Make sure you make that hurt. It goes through projectiles but it's like -18 on block. And in v trigger its even worse

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Thats fair. But i gotta respect you some how lol. And my bull horn is super punishable. Make sure you make that hurt. It goes through projectiles but it's like -18 on block. And in v trigger its even worse
Yeah but thats just a button charge, you can probably release that on reaction to boom up close. Just felt like if I fucked up once the whole round was immediately on the line and when birdie has dive, headbutt, slide, armor, chain, super ect to all blow up fireballs it makes not fucking up with fireballs pretty damn hard. Its not like im nash and can just mash dashes back and forth while chucking booms, i have to sit there and charge booms, and when I have to stay in one spot to throw a fireball it makes them pretty easy to blow up, especially when EX dive and EX chain blow it up on reaction because of the recovery. So the option of just move around doing guile stuff doesnt make sense cus i cant move around and do flash kicks and booms like nash can

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
What's the general perception of Cammy ? From my experience she seems stronger than even Chun Li.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
What's the general perception of Cammy ? From my experience she seems stronger than even Chun Li.
I started with her but she just wasn't for me. I switched to Karin for a more "wall of buttons" playstyle like Justin Wong has. However I still think Cammy has the potential to be a really great character and in my opinion could be a top character. I just couldn't get it done and it seems like most Cammy players have been struggling thus far.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I started with her but she just wasn't for me. I switched to Karin for a more "wall of buttons" playstyle like Justin Wong has. However I still think Cammy has the potential to be a really great character and in my opinion could be a top character. I just couldn't get it done and it seems like most Cammy players have been struggling thus far.
What does Karin do well? She's the weirdest character for me to get a grip on.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
What does Karin do well? She's the weirdest character for me to get a grip on.
Watch footage of Justin Wong play. All of her buttons, but her mk especially, really dominate and control space so she is really good at standing at a range where she can just keep pressing buttons while her opponent can't press anything. The way I see Justin playing sometimes is that she is almost turtling by continuously pushing her opponent out with buttons. Her AA is not great though so that can be an issue.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Yeah but thats just a button charge, you can probably release that on reaction to boom up close. Just felt like if I fucked up once the whole round was immediately on the line and when birdie has dive, headbutt, slide, armor, chain, super ect to all blow up fireballs it makes not fucking up with fireballs pretty damn hard. Its not like im nash and can just mash dashes back and forth while chucking booms, i have to sit there and charge booms, and when I have to stay in one spot to throw a fireball it makes them pretty easy to blow up, especially when EX dive and EX chain blow it up on reaction because of the recovery. So the option of just move around doing guile stuff doesnt make sense cus i cant move around and do flash kicks and booms like nash can
Why are you trying to zone in SFV? Birdie has no reversal or 3f normal so go in because he isn't getting off the ground.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Why are you trying to zone in SFV? Birdie has no reversal or 3f normal so go in because he isn't getting off the ground.
If i want to do rushdpwn guile and only boom during offense i might as well play chun and play that game better and if i want to throw booms for defense then i might as well pick nash so i can do triple backdashes into booms with no charge...

Ugh, I just want to fireball with my hairdo