What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Yea, don't really mean much unless you win or place top spots on tournaments. I believe Daigo beat the #1 online ranked SF V player but I doubt he'd win a major right now. Like I doubt the #1 ranked guy would either. A lot of people think Daigo's just an online warrior now because he does good in online streams but fails in tournaments, I don't know man I really wanted him to win a tourney but like I said before, infiltration is a monster, Nash is monster, it's gonna be hard.
Ps. I want a Laura to place top 3 please.
Mister Crimson is your Friend.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Ps. I want a Laura to place top 3 please.[/QUOTE said:
Crimson won and came in 1st place with Laura
will2pac consistently place s high
and Saunic just came in 2nd last weekend with Laura at a CPT tournament.
Laura has high level players that performs well, they just arent from America

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
If you want to see laura win a major, next week is probably her best chance. Stunfest is next weekend and there will be numerous top level Laura mains there. WILL2PAC, ImDaDaddy, Gio Dacampo, Vryu , Mister Crimson, Ali, SAUNIC.

If you want to see laura win a major, next week is probably her best chance. Stunfest is next weekend and there will be numerous top level Laura mains there. WILL2PAC, ImDaDaddy, Gio Dacampo, Vryu , Mister Crimson, Ali, SAUNIC.
Thanks, I love Laura, she's my main and I STILL think she's not as bad as most people think. I'm not saying she isn't just think she has potential, maybe its wishful thinkin Lol.,