What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Guile has bad buttons?

I mean just because Nash is a better Guile that doesnt have to charge doesnt make Guile bad, just makes Nash insane lol

This is so legit.
Am i the only one who read Karen's section as "Karin is the most basic bitch ever"?

One thing I'd like is either a walkspeed (maybe overall speed) increase or more range on throws. Probably a walkspeed increase though. I like SF but it always feels to slow to me. I'm hoping Ibuki or even Juri speeds the game up for me. Also hoping they give Ibuki a decent reversal in this one.
I agree. A walk speed buff would help
Some of the garbage tier characters, but some characters would be stupid with it like Nash.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
there are characters with fast walkspeeds, play them. if your characters don't have one then it's probably for a good reason.
Not sure if this was genuine trying to help or not but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Not talking about balance, which I get. I said SFV feels slow to me. I just to tick throw in some cases you have to basically creep up on someone. Also why I said I at least hope Ibuki or even Juri (Juri is probably the farthest from my usual character type) speeds up the game for me.
Try Chun or Vega.
If that's directed at me, I don't like them.

He beats birdie :(
We need to play that MU again. Cause he's another one that just a pain in the ass for Mika. How do you think Ken and Necall fare in that MU?

Am i the only one who read Karen's section as "Karin is the most basic bitch ever"?

I agree. A walk speed buff would help
Some of the garbage tier characters, but some characters would be stupid with it like Nash.
I always say Karin is extremely basic. Bitch got a safe-ish Sweep. and damage off of cr.mk. Nasty buttons. They only thing they made semi difficult is anti airs and even then it's not like she's ass'd out.

And they could play around with the speed thing. Wouldn't just be an overall speed increase with no thought. Capcom tries at least when it comes to changes.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I think he beats ken
So then we should see a birdie player rise to battle the top 8 of Kens. Then the prophecy shall be fulfilled and the FGC will be torn asunder as it tries to make a new birdie tier.

Thanks I'm trying to decide if I should level up my Ken or start a Necalli. Starting to think Necalli, he's got a command grab and an Anti air. Plus going SSJ is awesome.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
It's a good thing you've gotta get games off of Shaz's Nash to be able to buy Ibaeki then

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
just like F.A N.G they need some special attention for him to him to improve

It is so ridiculous. Why does Chun-Li have a 3f normal and a reversal yet F.A.N.G has neither.. I don't have a problem with the leg fetish in the Capcom offices but it shouldn't be impacting critical balancing decisions. Karins legs are obviously so nice Capcom forgot to put a hurtbox on them

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Anyone want to play in a bit?

All these DLC characters are yuck so far.
Hopefully Capcom steps their game up with DLC.
I like Guile. I think people are underestimating Guile. As for Alex, I think he needs some slight work. But he still good though. I've seen complaints about his AAs but I've seen Alex players hit me just fine.
It's a good thing you've gotta get games off of Shaz's Nash to be able to buy Ibaeki then
I'm really confident if Ibuki players will take Shaz's word as truth. I went on a 25-0 streak but not after winning 4 games. But let's see you play the Mika Nash MU and even get a round off.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ladies pls you don't have to fight over me you're both free and there'll be plenty of azz beatings to go around once baelrog comes out

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Anyone want to play in a bit?

I like Guile. I think people are underestimating Guile. As for Alex, I think he needs some slight work. But he still good though. I've seen complaints about his AAs but I've seen Alex players hit me just fine.

I'm really confident if Ibuki players will take Shaz's word as truth. I went on a 25-0 streak but not after winning 4 games. But let's see you play the Mika Nash MU and even get a round off.
:0 dwammn. Lol we can if you feeling it