What's new

Stoners and MK

Gooch Peencher

XBL GT: Unikob
MK is a hell of a lot easier to learn, practice, and play while I'm feeling toasty ¦) I don't show it much though, just kinda stay quiet and keep to myself. Honestly if I ever go to a tournament, don't be surprised if I am. New combos to attempt just come to me in that state of mind, so I enjoy it.

sent from my phone using a free version of tapatalk. hehe

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'm going to court next week because of some people and their weed. I'm not a fan, but I know people who love it, and they love MK.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
MK is a hell of a lot easier to learn, practice, and play while I'm feeling toasty ¦)
TOASTY! I think the correlation has been there since the beginning.

also lol @ your name; that'd be an awesome fatality...okay maybe a little gross. But still, awesome.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
my experience with people who smoke weed in my school are low life's that all they do is smoke and fail their classes over and over, and yet are surprised when they get in trouble with the police? smh @ kids these days

Gooch Peencher

my experience with people who smoke weed in my school are low life's that all they do is smoke and fail their classes over and over, and yet are surprised when they get in trouble with the police? smh @ kids these days
Lol I never did my homework or classwork, but I always had one of the highest scores on quizzes/tests/exams, even before herb

Gooch Peencher

TOASTY! I think the correlation has been there since the beginning.

also lol @ your name; that'd be an awesome fatality...okay maybe a little gross. But still, awesome.
It has been! Haha and never thought of it as a fatality. Writing NRS a letter with ideas ASAP.

I'm going to court next week because of some people and their weed. I'm not a fan, but I know people who love it, and they love MK.
wow lol that sucks. if you're not smoking it you shouldn't be around it

also i'm one of those people =[

same here, but i know people (including myself) who smoke weed and are doing great. i smoked weed all the way through my mission early college high school, i got amazing test scores in high school and i took a lot of those while i was high. except SATs lol no thank you. although now i'm a slacker because i just do freelance g. design, but i make 2-3 grand a month on average

Sasuga

Noob
With all due respect; you not going to court because people and their weed. If anything, you're going to court because of the law. I'm sorry to hear that, still.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
There's so many things here to touch upon, I don't even know where to start.

First thing's first, I fucking hate stoner stereotypes. I've pretty much been high the last couple years almost every day. And I'm not saying this to fill the stereotype of flamboyancy, but to prove a point. I have two certifications in IT (high while studying and during the tests) and work a full time job in IT (usually high throughout the entire day). I never toot my own horn for smoking weed and I never shit talk anyone who doesn't, which will be my next point. There's no reason why people can't be responsible about weed. Stupid people are just stupid people whether they are or aren't smoking weed.

Secondly, weed isn't for everybody. A lot of people react to different drugs very differently. Weed can make an anxious person more relaxed, but then make another anxious person more nervous. I have some extreme anxiety. That's not the reason I smoke. I smoke because I enjoy it. But it definitely helps with the anxiety. I'm not dependent on it at all. I haven't smoked in the last couple weeks because I'm trying to save money to pay off debt. I have no issues with not being high other than it's harder for me to fall asleep at night.... but that's mainly because I'm all hyped playing MK all night haha.

Third, weed is NOT dangerous. At all. Smoking anything can be dangerous, but there's so many other ways to ingest THC other than smoking. I can't believe a doctor would ever suggest that a cancer patient should go home and smoke something. In fact, I know that they don't. Medical cards give you access to 100% safe methods of taking in THC. Anyone who thinks marijuana kills brain cells is simply misinformed. If you want to get in a weed vs alcohol debate... how many people have ever gotten high and went home and beaten their wives? Nobody. Ever go to a sporting event? You know those guys that are overly obnoxious and screaming as loud as they can making a complete ass of themselves? Were they high or drunk?

Fourth, if you want to get all historical about it, weed was criminalized in an attempt to make mexicans move back down across the border in the early 1900s. If you don't believe me, watch ANY documentary about marijuana. There are discovery and history channel documentaries about it and you can say they are biased all you want, but that's simply untrue. The government can't tax it either which definitely isn't a help.

Fifth, legalization would really help a lot more than it is hurting. If you've never bought weed before then you won't understand this, but sometimes trying to get it can put you in a really shady situation with really shady people. People who just enjoy weed and are normal every day people would no longer have to be put in what can be a dangerous situation just to get some. Not to mention that drug cartels would no longer run entire neighborhoods. Sure, there's harder drugs out there that they are interested in but they make way more money off of weed than they do the harder drugs. Look at the prison system. How much money are we spending on drug busts and putting people in prison that simply just hang out at home a completely non dangerous drug? How much money are we spending on keeping these people in prison every year? If you don't think it effects that many people then do some research. We spend a LOTTTTTT of money busting people out for weed. Sure one can make the hemp argument. Our founding fathers all owned help farms and smoked regularly. They would have laughed you out of the room if you had ever told them hemp/marijuana would ever be illegal.

"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica." - Abraham Lincoln (from a letter written by Lincoln during his presidency to the head of the Hohner Harmonica Company in Germany)

"Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country." - Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President

"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere." - George Washington, U.S. President

"We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption." - John Adams, U.S. President

I don't usually do this and I've already spent too much effort typing this up. It just annoys me when people completely misunderstand.

great post