What's new

Stoners and MK

Reedoms

Noob
No weed.

Instead I take a huge shot of heroine right in the jugular vein and sit there staring at Shao Khan for about an hour before I pass out on the floor, drowning in a black vortex of broken dreams and lost causes.

Then I play some MK.
Heroine? Try Opium dude. Way more potent.

Ulturas

Noob
No weed.

Instead I take a huge shot of heroine right in the jugular vein and sit there staring at Shao Khan for about an hour before I pass out on the floor, drowning in a black vortex of broken dreams and lost causes.

Then I play some MK.
Lmfao. Staring at Shao Kahn kick our asses favourite past time for sure.

Sasuga

Noob
Yeah, I used to smoke a lot. I would have kept smoking if I didn't have to take medication that doesn't combine with it. I love it.

I've not been smoking for like 4 months now and I can't say it makes a difference on how I play a game. What I -can- say is that a couple of beers actually improves my game.

To clarify: He was smoking weed and he had too much and it gave him a heart attack. Shit is dangerous.
Didn't he just have a bad heart...? I mean, smoking kills but not instantly... It does raise your blood pressure.

Ulturas

Noob
Yeah, I used to smoke a lot. I would have kept smoking if I didn't have to take medication that doesn't combine with it. I love it.

I've not been smoking for like 4 months now and I can't say it makes a difference on how I play a game. What I -can- say is that a couple of beers actually improves my game.

Didn't he just have a bad heart...? I mean, smoking kills but not instantly... It does raise your blood pressure.

Even Bill Hicks agrees weed is good lol, shame that such a great man is no longer with us :(. But yea alcohol and cigarettes have by far some of the worst long term effects compared to weed and what Bill Hicks said is so true the reason it's shunned upon is because it's not a taxed drug.

i cant concentrate good enough to play games that require a high level of execcution(like fighting games) when i'm high. what i can play high is call of duty and nba 2k11.

can not think of a time i have played mk without being blazed so i dont really know if it hurts or helps my game...hmm i might be godlike if i didnt smoke...will never know though :D

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Usually got a little buzz goin when I practice or play online. Tried playing offline high and I was really wanting to win these matches, but I just couldn't take it serious enough while high. :D
-b_s- :headbang:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
To clarify: He was smoking weed and he had too much and it gave him a heart attack. Shit is dangerous.
Then report that to the nearest hospital because to this day there have been 0 deaths attributed to marijuana in the history of humankind. You got some groundbreaking medical evidence my friend. Capitalize.

Then report that to the nearest hospital because to this day there have been 0 deaths attributed to marijuana in the history of humankind. You got some groundbreaking medical evidence my friend. Capitalize.
Didn't they prove you'd have to smoke 10x ( or 100x I don't remember ) your own body weight to OD on Maryjane? You'd pass out long before that.

As for smoking before MK, I'm usually smoked out all day. Having a medical card helps that situation though :]

I HAVE MARIJUANA ACTIVATED IN MY SYSTEM EVERY TIME I PLAY THIS GAME. DYING OFF MARIJUANA WOULD BE A RARITY; BUT YOU CAN DIE OFF THE SMOKE. SMOKING ANYTHING IS UNHEALTHY FOR YOU, IT'D BE JUST AS BAD IF YOU WERE TO SMOKE AN APPLE. IT DOES RISE YOUR HEART-RATE WHICH IS WHY THE USER ABOVE ME HAD AN UNCLE WHO SEEMINGLY DIED FROM IT. IT WASN'T THE MARIJUANA, IT WAS THE SMOKE THAT HARMED HIS HEART. AMONGST OTHER VARIOUS FACTORS THAT ARE MOST LIKELY LEFT OUT OF THE STORY. THE REASON WHY I AM HIGH WHEN I PLAY MORTAL KOMBAT IS BECAUSE IT'S AROUND, AND I'M LAUGHING MY REAR-END OFF WHILE TREATING MY OPPONENTS LIKE RAG-DOLLS WITH KANO.​

Loot

the special effects
I HAVE MARIJUANA ACTIVATED IN MY SYSTEM EVERY TIME I PLAY THIS GAME. DYING OFF MARIJUANA WOULD BE A RARITY; BUT YOU CAN DIE OFF THE SMOKE. SMOKING ANYTHING IS UNHEALTHY FOR YOU, IT'D BE JUST AS BAD IF YOU WERE TO SMOKE AN APPLE. IT DOES RISE YOUR HEART-RATE WHICH IS WHY THE USER ABOVE ME HAD AN UNCLE WHO SEEMINGLY DIED FROM IT. IT WASN'T THE MARIJUANA, IT WAS THE SMOKE THAT HARMED HIS HEART. AMONGST OTHER VARIOUS FACTORS THAT ARE MOST LIKELY LEFT OUT OF THE STORY. THE REASON WHY I AM HIGH WHEN I PLAY MORTAL KOMBAT IS BECAUSE IT'S AROUND, AND I'M LAUGHING MY REAR-END OFF WHILE TREATING MY OPPONENTS LIKE RAG-DOLLS WITH KANO.​
holy fuck I think I just woke up my roommates from laughing, marijuana activated and smoking apples jesus

Eight

I am the salt
I really hate how some stoners are always flamboyant and flaming as fuck about smoking pot.

You know the type.

If not for them, I might not have such a bottom-of-the-barrel opinion of smokers.

I don't do that junk. Never seen the point.

But I would like to point out to those that do, you should read this article before getting on your soapbox.
This is why it won't be legal for a long time. The best they can do now is simply give it out as an alternative medical treatment. Everything in that article is true, even if he did focus on just a few actual key points and kind of ignored everything else in that category. People who want it legal RIGHT NOW are fools who really don't understand how the world works and that's what that article focused on.

Reedoms

Noob
I really hate how some stoners are always flamboyant and flaming as fuck about smoking pot.

You know the type.

If not for them, I might not have such a bottom-of-the-barrel opinion of smokers.
What, you dissin the weed bro?
Play me on blackops 1v1 scrub.
My Gamertag is 420xxS3PH1R0TH_H4ADSH0TT3Rxx420

Never saw the point of making excuses for legalization especially since the real reason it shouldnt be a crime is so common sense. A crime without a victim is not a real crime. We like to talk a good game here in the states about being a free society yet we fail the simplest tests on the issue.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Btw if you guys did not pick it up I made up that story about my uncle and marijuana overdose. Got you riled up it did.

Truth is: drugs are for losers!

Crathen

Death is my business
LOL at this thread anyway.....ya know what?

“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.” (cit.)

And ya better watch/read more about Bill Hicks , i'll give you a start:

Bubble

Noob
I smoke while i play MK sometimes. I get emerged into it a lot more, and the same goes with anything else when I'm high. It stops me getting frustrated sometimes which helps too, but on the other hand it messes with my reactions a bit. I also find single player games really enjoyable after a smoke, unless it's a game like Dead Space lol. As someone else mentioned in the thread I seem to play better after a couple of beers too. I put that down to being in a more confident state of mind. After quite a few I play terrible though as I'm sure most people would.

I find most, not all people who are really against weed are the people who have never smoked it, or had a bad experience when they first started smoking it such as panicking, or smoked after drinking a lot. I also find it funny when someone calls someone who smokes weed a junkie (or words to that effect), while they drink every night and smoke untold amount of cigerettes lol. When I smoke weed I don't forget the whole of last night. I don't wake up feeling like s***. I've done less damage to my body. Laughed more (which is good for the soul lol). Spent less money. I could go on forever...

I have never seen someone get violent when stoned, or have never been violent when stoned. I have never seen someone, or been really ill from weed either. I have only had about 1-2 weird panics out of about 8-9 years when I first started which was all in my head anyway. I don't smoke chronically (I used to when I first started) because I enjoy it more when I do it in moderation. However, it's a different story when I've been out with people drinking. I can't explain how many times my friends have fallen out, done stupid things which they would never do. Get in fights. Make themselves very ill. Basically become completely different people. I actually hate some of my best friends when they've had a drink sometimes. However I've never really felt that way when they have had a smoke. When you've had a smoke you are still there if you understand what I mean. I love a beer as much as the next person, and I'm only comparing to alcohol because it's legal. I would much rather would walk past a group of stoners in the street than a group of drunk people any day. People think more when they are stoned compared to when they are drunk, and I think if weed was swapped with alcohol the world would be a better place.

Not trying to downgrade anyone who drinks and doesn't smoke, or try to get anyone to start smoking. It's obviously healthier to not drink or smoke. I'm just giving my view... 8)