What's new

STB Shujinkydink vs Altaire FT5 Recorded March 31st

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Well, I've never said so much as one cross word to you up til recently, so you tell me. Bottom line: Don't talk shit about someone entirely unprovoked and expect them to take it with a smile.
Fair enough. Lets wipe the slate clean and start over. Truce?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Altaire is officially the most loved player in this entire community.

If he wrote a book I would make a shrine for it

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Except, y'know, I don't. The only time I'll say so much as one cross word about someone is if they're acting ignorant or dickish, especially if it's directed at me. If you DON'T act like an assclown and you don't try to start shit with me, we'll get along fine. Incidentally, this is why you and I don't.

Hypocritism isn't a word, by the way. PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL TRYHARD LEVEL: OVER 9000
You must have a skew understanding of the words ignorant and dickish, because I have yet to come across 1 person in this entire forum that you havent insulted, put down, instegated or just flat out been rude to yet, bar top MOD's maybe. BTW. Psuedo Intellectual is 2 words. I am not trying to start shit with you, just curious why your such a dick to 99% of the people on this site, thats all.

D. R.

Noob
And this guy tried to tell me how to play my game? lmfao

Stay free Altaire. I'll expect your essay response in 5 minutes. :D

Enenra

Go to hell.

You're still alive? :p

Guys, just chill. Don't be so sensitive, as guys we are all dicks to each other because we think it's funny. Altaire does it with bigger words and more paragraphs, it's harmless.

RampaginDragon If I was all nice to you you'd think I didn't love you, just apply that logic here.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
You're still alive? :p

Guys, just chill. Don't be so sensitive, as guys we are all dicks to each other because we think it's funny. Altaire does it with bigger words and more paragraphs, it's harmless.

RampaginDragon If I was all nice to you you'd think I didn't love you, just apply that logic here.
OMG Im going to have so much fun with this.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.

D.R., you still playing Noob at all? Or are you waiting for the next mk?

Altaire

Noob
You must have a skew understanding of the words ignorant and dickish, because I have yet to come across 1 person in this entire forum that you havent insulted, put down, instegated or just flat out been rude to yet, bar top MOD's maybe. BTW. Psuedo Intellectual is 2 words. I am not trying to start shit with you, just curious why your such a dick to 99% of the people on this site, thats all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudointellectual

Okay. Good talk.

P.S. Trying to use hyperbole as a firm basis for argument looks really dumb on your part. Just sayin'.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudointellectual

Okay. Good talk.

P.S. Trying to use hyperbole as a firm basis for argument looks really dumb on your part. Just sayin'.
Look at that, we had 2 diffrent sources, what are the odds...

So is that how you go about this? Not awnsering the meat of every conversation you and I have ever had, and avoiding what Im really saying? WHO CARES HOW MANY WORDS IT IS? I WAS MOKING YOU.

Lets try this. Altaire, why are you a dick to nearly everyone on here?

Enenra

Go to hell.
Look at that, we had 2 diffrent sources, what are the odds...

So is that how you go about this? Not awnsering the meat of every conversation you and I have ever had, and avoiding what Im really saying? WHO CARES HOW MANY WORDS IT IS? I WAS MOKING YOU.

Lets try this. Altaire, why are you a dick to nearly everyone on here?
Bro, if it bothers you so much, ignore it. You can literally ignore users. I'm always on your side, and I'm just trying to help.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Is it bad? Are you mad at me?
What? No? Just Annoyed by Altaire. But according to recent news, I can Ignor users. Good Bye Altaire, Im sure you will say something like "finally, that annoying guy is finally off of my back. But I won't see it. You are about to be completely erased from my life. Im sure im doing you a favor too, which is the only part I regret.