What's new

Spawn General Discussion Thread

Zviko

Noob
Fatal Blows have the same armor as breakaways, and this move ignores armor, so I see no reason for FBs to be any different.
It says projectile for a lot of stuff too and yet they don't all act the same against certain projectile parries/reflects. I just don't believe it beats Fatal Blow. That's a huge thing and I'm sure they would mention it.

It says projectile for a lot of stuff too and yet they don't all act the same against certain projectile parries/reflects. I just don't believe it beats Fatal Blow. That's a huge thing and I'm sure they would mention it.
Fair point, I guess we'll find out on Tuesday cause I'm definitely testing this.

Since XBox Premium Edition owners can reinstall to get early access to Spawn now... where's my streams and footage, dammit?

Reddit posts, surely you wouldn't lie about this!

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I noticed he does 17% D2 KB instead of 19% like everyone else. I wonder if that's a balancing choice because he can beat the breakaway after.
Hmm, he can only do that in V1 and V3, V2 doesn´t have that move

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
I just noticed that his combo variation doesn't have the Break Buster in it since the shoulder charge replaces the Mace. Fucking rip
Yeah it's lame, I worry that he will be a very linear tunnel vision character, his variations and gameplan seems very straightforward.

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
I spent about half an hour farting around with the character in the lab earlier today and.... almost a year after release I think I may have finally found my actual main. #hyped

(Well, technically my second main - Shao was my first, but y'all know how he is in the game currently)