What's new

SOON™ - Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer

With the DLC trailer coming tomorrow, NRS has put up a countdown video on Youtube. The DLC has possibly leaked as well, so beware if you are trying to avoid spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Are they though?
Because truth is, you and everyone else are gonna wait for him and get him once he's out anyways.
How many are still going to be supporting this game that long for to wait 7 months? I feel like that is a cheap way to bring back others who may stop playing the game .

the backlash is going to be massive
People might yell loudly at them... but they will also throw money at them, and that's what WB cares about.

How many are still going to be supporting this game that long for to wait 7 months? I feel like that is a cheap way to bring back others who may stop playing the game .
I will, for one. I play fighting games for years and years.

i feel like this wont go well with the casuals , a lot of people will jump ship and the pc version might die faster than i though
What...? Casuals love guest characters. Terminator and Spawn?! I mean come on. That’s easy money right there. And of course finally seeing a super violent Joker.

Casuals will eat this shit up. I don’t understand your reasoning.

What...? Casuals love guest characters. Terminator and Spawn?! I mean come on. That’s easy money right there. And of course finally seeing a super violent Joker.

Casuals will eat this shit up. I don’t understand your reasoning.
its not the characters the issue here , its the price of 50$ and 7 months of waiting the issue they will have lost interrest way before that

1. The reveal is the same type of reveal for MKX, yes, but the difference is they revealed it before any of the characters dropped. What was the point of showing Shang and Nightwolf? They’re already out. Plus in MKX, they showed the trailer before the game even dropped, not 9 years later like this game

2. As long as we had to wait for this dumb trailer, we should’ve got gameplay at least. Not just some CGI trailer of them looking at each other. At least I2 had them doing some type of action towards each other (the FP3 trailer for example)

I mean something is better than nothing but this was BS at its finest lol. Idk what’s going on over at NRS because it’s usually not like this, but hopefully they get it together. I mean, March 2020 for a character we paid for LAST YEAR? That’s pretty ridiculous. They’re going to have to do something to keep us interested that long and patches every 4 months isn’t going to help.

I usually side with you but this ain’t it man.
You aren't really entitled to gameplay because they took forever though. They revealed exactly what they said they were going to. Just another case of people overhyping and too many expectations.

I guess I'm alright with it cause I don't want Joker or Spawn in the game. lol

Honestly it doesn’t matter what NRS does. People are going to complain no matter what. Negativity and self-entitlement are a plague among gamers — a plague which is growing at an exponential rate. Because internet.
Not just gamers unfortunately. Happens in pretty much all fandoms: games, movies, etc

I guess Boons twitter will now be a mix of people crying for Mileena and complaining about release dates.

I hope they have a good plan for content to keep the wait interesting.
100%.
If the first wave is going all the way to MARCH, there is even less reason than there was before not to make all things square and make all moves legal.

Shang's expression in the OP pic looks funny. It's as if he was smiling, but then someone farted and Shang is starting to get an expression like, "wtf smells like that?"