What's new

SOON™ - Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer

With the DLC trailer coming tomorrow, NRS has put up a countdown video on Youtube. The DLC has possibly leaked as well, so beware if you are trying to avoid spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Looks infinitely better. He really just needs some more detail in his face. Right now it looks like they're trying to go for this "creepy" blank expression. Instead of the joyful malice Joker usually has

So the first Kombat Pack won’t be finished till the game’s a year old? I guess when they said this game would be supported much longer than previous MK’s, what they meant by “much longer” was “much more slowly.”

Between my love for the Terminator franchise and my love for the gym, The Terminator is pretty much almost a given to be my favorite among the group.

Terminator? Lame. How are they going to do fatalities on a fucking robot. Least impactful thing ever.
Yeah true, performing a fatality on a robot like Triborg, Frost and Terminator is lame. Maybe we are lame but have not able
to recognize yet.

We can't even ask for a refund for DLC content, I'm so pissed off right now. What a scam.

I'd never thought they would make a DLC pack worse than the KP2 from MKX.

At least the skins are decent. Oh wait no it's just "Klassic skins" again, again and again.

I've wanted Joker in MK since MKX just to do all the fatalities and brutalities on him.

I get my wish next year, and he'll probably be my second go-to character after Kano.

I'll be slightly off topic.
The cast looks great, but, because of the long waiting periods, in order for the game not to get stale they really need to add those third variations.
And also from time to time freshen things up with balance patches.