What's new

SonicFox Wins MKX at Kumite 2016

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
Everytime Sonic wins people attack the character he uses. If he beat scar with reptile theyd still ask for changes. Can we go a week without nerf this buff that. Awesome tournament​

MetalBender

Nerf everything forever
This thread is ridiculous. First, if demo was actually broken you would definitely see more than like 2 people use her in tournament ever, second how is it even possible to suggest that Tanya was a crutch for sonicfox? Like I hate Tanya as much as the next guy but sonicfox is by far the most tournament successful player in this game, and I haven't seen him use her since CEO, so what would account for every other tournament he's won?

I feel like nobody on this site can give props to people for actually being skilled at this game.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Has any body got a gif of when Scar dombo"d into ex grenades then grenade reset into sweep and back into grenades all in the one combo?

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
You don't need a bar to do 40+ combos with demo sonya you just need 3 grenades and the corner. You might as well go over 50 if you have the execution.
I mean, I can no bar 40% in the corner with Jacqui Full Auto starting off a raw Stanky Leg but y'know.

The joke is more that 40% no bar/1 bar is considered broken when a lot of characters break that. Like, what is that person on and where can I procure such dank?

This thread is ridiculous. First, if demo was actually broken you would definitely see more than like 2 people use her in tournament ever, second how is it even possible to suggest that Tanya was a crutch for sonicfox? Like I hate Tanya as much as the next guy but sonicfox is by far the most tournament successful player in this game, and I haven't seen him use her since CEO, so what would account for every other tournament he's won?

I feel like nobody on this site can give props to people for actually being skilled at this game.
Thats because this game is just a coin flip simulator. :DOGE

I seriously wish some one did a study on NRS's gaming community. I'm starting to wonder if the gruesome violence and the fact that you can humiliate your opponent after you beat them results in a community full of toxic people.

Thing is it's ALWAYS been like this. When the fox was maining Erron Black how many other people were rocking Erron Black? How many other Erron Blacks made top 8 during his reign? Oh, that's right, everyone and their fucking mother was rocking pocket Raidens thrashing people with garbage ass completely unoptimized 2 hit combos into superman corner carry into corner shenanigans NOT Erron Blacks.

And after that? Everyone was rocking pocket bone shapers NOT Kittana.

Fox has largely played characters that practically no one else was using. Tanya is the only character he's played that had any real prevalence as pocket character and even that was primarily like 3 majors ago. The perennial top 8 crowd has largely moved on with only MIT and Dragon really doing any damage with her.

People just forever butthurt over SonicFox cause he's way too dominating and some people don't like his antics. FUCK them. He's the best and it's not even fucking close. Seriously it's NOT CLOSE. Dude has made final 2 of ever single NRS tournament he's entered bar 1 for over a year. Not top 16, not top 8, not top 3, dude has been in the final set of EVERY nrs tourney bar one. No one has come close to matching that and frankly I don't think anyone will. Dude is the already the goat learn to fucking live with it

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
Ok, here I go again... Is there any archive for this whole tourney? I work weekends it was so hard missing this. UGH

YoShadowFiend

"I will not be so passive, in your demise."
Congrats to Fox.

I loved the tanya pick, i was praying for it and i am glad he did choose her.
Do what you gotta do!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
A lot of yall are blinded by Tanya hate. So Demo Sonya and Ronin Takeda are fair characters now?:rolleyes:

Props to all of the top 8. Very entertaining.
They're a lot more fun to watch than Tanya. We care more about hype then feelings.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Congrats to Sonic Fox, Scar, and everyone involved.

Can this scene get any hyper than right now???