What's new

General/Other - Swarm Queen Someone Body Me

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Jason is good man! But yeah I get what you mean. I just think great matchups and terrible matchups average to mid tier not low. Either way I'm picking up demolition as a secondary. I'm gonna pick a broke character as a secondary.

Tweedy

Noob
@God Confirm

Unstoppable is so retarded, that I've concluded that the Jason community is just not using him until the rumors of one last patch are done.

You land a combo, you get the execution to end in 32 xx DD3, you make them guess between safe strings that do 30%, a big leg overhead that's +7, command grabs that do 20%. With DD3 active any single attack will break armor, no resources required on your part.

Also now Jason has a D1 that's 6 frames and -2 on block, a great D2, still has good walk speed, still has B1. I would agree that Relentless is kind of a gimmick monster, but Unstoppable. Unstoppable bro.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
@God Confirm

Unstoppable is so (soap bar in my mouth), that I've concluded that the Jason community is just not using him until the rumors of one last patch are done.

You land a combo, you get the execution to end in 32 xx DD3, you make them guess between safe strings that do 30%, a big leg overhead that's +7, command grabs that do 20%. With DD3 active any single attack will break armor, no resources required on your part.

Also now Jason has a D1 that's 6 frames and -2 on block, a great D2, still has good walk speed, still has B1. I would agree that Relentless is kind of a gimmick monster, but Unstoppable. Unstoppable bro.
You know what, you probly right. I got mollywhopped by an Unstoppable the other day too, now you mention it. But I don't chalk losses up to anything other than me being bad, ever, until I lab it out, which I still have not done. I shouldn't really speak on Jason, and it's quite possibly he at the same level as Lao. However it's not cause Lao is weak, that's all I'm saying!. It was Lao I was tryna speak on there.The whole character is still dope, although Hat Trick needs some fixes desperately